• 72 results
Posted by inferiorego (22598 posts) - - Show Bio

Check out this page from Uncanny X-Men #1 (on sale today!). Lots of hints and clues to what we'll be seeing in the upcoming months from the new Uncanny X-Men series.

Namor and Emma Frost are making out?! Why are Magneto and Psylocke fighting? Why is Cyclops so sad? Also, I don't know if I've said it on CV, but I've been saying it in real life for a couple years now: Hope (A few years back I said "that baby with Cable") will be the new host of the Phoenix Force, and she may be the soul of Jean Grey reincarnated." This picture just reinforced that idea. Here's the creative team line-up for the upcoming books.

Excited for Uncanny X-Men #1 from Kieron Gillen and Carlos Pacheco, on sale today?

Here’s a taste of things to come in 2012!

Who’s your favorite member of the Extinction team? Join the conversation on Twitter with #XMenRegenesis!

GetGlue users – check in to Uncanny X-Men #1 and get your exclusive sticker, today!

UNCANNY X-MEN #1 (SEP110591)

Written by KIERON GILLEN

Pencils & Cover by CARLOS PACHECO

ON SALE TODAY!

UNCANNY X-MEN #2 (SEP110595)

Written by KIERON GILLEN

FOC – 11/7/11, ON SALE – 11/30/11

UNCANNY X-MEN #3 (OCT110671)

Written by KIERON GILLEN

FOC – 11/28/11, ON SALE – 12/21/11

UNCANNY X-MEN #4 (NOV110563)

Written by KIERON GILLEN

Pencils & Cover by BRANDON PETERSON

FOC – 12/12/11, ON SALE – 1/4/12

UNCANNY X-MEN #5 (NOV110564)

Written by KIERON GILLEN

Pencils & Cover by GREG LAND

FOC – 12/19/11, ON SALE – 1/18/12

What do you guys see in this picture? Will you be reading Uncanny X-Men?

Staff
#1 Posted by HalfShellHero (117 posts) - - Show Bio

The silver, hovering figure to the upper left of Hope looks like some kind of Sentinel. The giant red thing in the back reminds me of some kind of Kirby-esque robot killer machine thing. Another Phalanx invasion? The Brood comes back? Colossus makes the mistake of going into a sauna?

When Hope first appeared, I actually just thought it was Jean Grey reborn... Especially when she got older and bore a striking resemblance to her.

#2 Edited by Mutant God (3020 posts) - - Show Bio

Really?  Namor and Emma Frost are making out?!...Why is Cyclops so sad? I think its pretty clear why hes sad 

I think the white suit is Genocide

#3 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

NAMOR AND EMMA MAKING OUT LOL. 

HEY, DH, LOOK. DH, LOOK AT THAT.  

DH LOOK HERE. EMMA AND NAMOR ARE MAKING OUT.

#4 Posted by inferiorego (22598 posts) - - Show Bio

@HalfShellHero said:

The silver, hovering figure to the upper left of Hope looks like some kind of Sentinel. The giant red thing in the back reminds me of some kind of Kirby-esque robot killer machine thing. Another Phalanx invasion? The Brood comes back? Colossus makes the mistake of going into a sauna?

When Hope first appeared, I actually just thought it was Jean Grey reborn... Especially when she got older and bore a striking resemblance to her.

The InferiorEgo Sauna.

Staff
#5 Posted by homeslice (178 posts) - - Show Bio

and I was hoping this uncanny poster would be good news for cyke....

#6 Posted by the_fallen11 (636 posts) - - Show Bio

yup.....i will pass

#7 Posted by Samimista (20647 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooh Emma's being a naughty girl.

#8 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
NAMOR AND EMMA MAKING OUT LOL. 

HEY, DH, LOOK. DH, LOOK AT THAT.  

DH LOOK HERE. EMMA AND NAMOR ARE MAKING OUT.

When I murder Gillen, I shall scalp you. 
#9 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9566 posts) - - Show Bio

..............f#cking Namor........ 
Picking this up today, and I hope Scott Blast Namor's a$$ to the moon when he finds out

#10 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@homeslice said:

and I was hoping this uncanny poster would be good news for cyke....

Cyclops is a good character, ergo Marvel have to skull-f*** him into oblivion. 
#11 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9566 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt:  
Can I join?
#12 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000: Of course ^__^ 
#13 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

damn it Namor. Can he get one girl that is not someone else's????

And who was not waiting for them to make Colossus into a "problem".

#14 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9566 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt:  
*Puts on Ski mask* 
Lets roll
#15 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9566 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is that hovering above Cyclops? And is that the dreaming celestial? 

#16 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys, Namor and Emma kissing, for all we know, is probably just a dream or something lol lets not get too worked up yet. Maybe this will open up Scott and Jean reunion?

#17 Posted by Jake Fury (18319 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh come on, Namor & Emma are just constant cover teases to work the fanboys and girls.

#18 Posted by God_Spawn (37569 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jake Fury said:

Oh come on, Namor & Emma are just constant cover teases to work the fanboys and girls.

Lol Isn't this the third or fourth time now?

#19 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

I will buy this just to see cyclops being sad lol.

#20 Posted by Atomic_Punk (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that a Celestial? I will def get into this for some Celestials vs Phoenix action. Hell I'm gonna pick this up just to see Colossus use the Cyttorak power.

#21 Posted by BuddyBulson (427 posts) - - Show Bio

U-Men! thats who is in the white space suite, its the U-Men, they are so popular right now, has to be.

#22 Posted by Fantasgasmic (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it would be awesome if Hope tries to obtain/tame the Phoenix Force, but it spurned her because she's really not a reincarnation of Jean, and it's purely coincidental.

#23 Posted by Solarflare32 (393 posts) - - Show Bio

The white suit could be the orphan maker as I could imagine him and nanny hunting hope

#24 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

Here we go again, Namor and Emma sucking face, is this another misleading image or will they actually do something? lol

#25 Posted by obscurefan (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh would they stop teasing the idea of Scott or Emma making out with someone else, we've seen it multiple times now.

#26 Posted by Omertalvendetta (395 posts) - - Show Bio

And that poster was photoshopped for your enjoyment by the prestigious GREG LAND!! He's the main reason I'm not picking up the book... I'll take Bachalo's art over his talentless atrocity anyday.

#27 Posted by homeslice (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt: i hear u man it's like they've specifically planned to ruin the character- and i thought most of his problems would be gone with wolverine lol . Cyke should have had an ongoing by now but alas..

#28 Posted by Or35ti (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

More tragedy and conflict for the X-Men looks like. Poor guys can never catch a break :/

#29 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@homeslice: Yep, it's because he's not a "cool" character, Marvel just screw him over. 
#30 Posted by deadringer6565 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Take off visor. Destroy Namor. Cyclops FTW!

#31 Posted by entropy_aegis (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOL at Cyclops,poor guy.Namor...WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DIE?is this too much to ask for?

#32 Posted by FinnVarra (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta love the blatant stupidity of Psylocke fighting Magneto with a sword.  wtf, lol

#33 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

I really really hope that Hope Summers isn't the reincarante of Jean Grey, that would be such a damn waste.

#34 Posted by jubilee042 (1353 posts) - - Show Bio

poor cyclops but babs might be happy

#35 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

yes emma & namor! hope can be the new pf host but not jean and its good....

#36 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that...Hope facing down a Celestial? Is she suicidal now?? And Cyclops is of course sad, look who's most likely porking Emma now? Colossus looks overwhelmed suddenly, that much is clear. Not sure what I can make of Magneto and Psylocke fighting. Everything else I'm kinda hazy on. I'm intrigued most by the Celestial though...

#37 Posted by leokearon (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

Some interesting stuff, still Bets fighting Mags with a real sword is dumb

#38 Edited by treysome (93 posts) - - Show Bio

If they want Hope to work they should of been more original. Glad that Emma is back to her usual ways. Maybe she'll be interesting again. Don't know why people think the x-office doesn't love Cyclops. All stories x-men stories have him involved. Might be part of the reason people are tired of him and Wolverine.

#39 Posted by Nicodemus (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Hope Summers being some sort of Jean Grey reincarnate won't be a surprise. I'm thinking that this will be the mysterious cataclysmic event they keep hinting on in the Marvel books. Perhaps the return of the Dark Phoenix? Let's HOPE so....I know, bad pun....I'm old, it was funny back in my days of youth.

#40 Posted by samlankey (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

I really really hope that Hope Summers isn't the reincarante of Jean Grey, that would be such a damn waste.

Really x-fans aren't invested in Hope at all.

#41 Posted by Nicodemus (65 posts) - - Show Bio

@FinnVarra: yeah, that is pretty funny when you think about it. maybe betsy's psychically blocking that fact from Magneto's mind as she fights him....no wait, he's wearing that helmet...yep. stupid mistake.

#42 Posted by Dernman (14899 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane said:

I like Hope and have a different opinion on being the reincarnation of Jean. 
I hope she is because I view a reincarnation different then I do a resurrection.  
@entropy_aegis said:

I LOL at Cyclops,poor guy.Namor...WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DIE?is this too much to ask for?

Yes because I like him. Someone else can die for your murder wish. :p
#43 Posted by movieartman (1095 posts) - - Show Bio

the giant red thing is a celestial who where around before galactus who created apoclypse to limit cultures to only the strong from the preview of the first issue of this series it woul apear that mister sinister has taken control of one of them

#44 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

What is up with Namor and blondes? Guess that is bad news for Sara. Oh and I think Cyclops is sad because Emma is kissing Namor. Duh!

#45 Posted by LordRequiem (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor and Emma Frost is a good combo I think. I like Scott as a lone wolf. Some dinosaur thing top left? No idea. That silver suited individual, no idea. That stretching grey guy, no idea. Dreaming celestial, and Hope confronting what appears to be the phoenix force, at least I got a few. I believe Uncanny X-men's adventures may experience a lot of outer space characters by the looks of this, I could be mistaken.

#46 Posted by victoriancuckoo (228 posts) - - Show Bio

I always forget how badass Namor is

#47 Posted by allpro (23 posts) - - Show Bio

it looks DOPE

#48 Posted by pspin (891 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks so good, I hope Emma breaks up with Scott, make some drama that isnt all "we are going to be killed by humanity" and stuff, I have faith Gillen will make it good.

#49 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

In order to be with Namor, you must have a long lasting relationship with another superhero. This is a fact.

#50 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:

In order to be with Namor, you must have a long lasting relationship with another superhero. This is a fact.

Also, you must be blonde. 
  • Spitfire
  • Emma Frost
  • Sue Storm
  • And I'm pretty sure I'm missing someone else.