#1 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

Good to know.

#3 Posted by WildStyle (331 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Wait

#4 Posted by danhimself (22306 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea who or what Lucille is but just knowing that we're around a month away from issue 100 gets me SUPER excited

#5 Posted by ARMIV2 (8306 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryptic teaser being cryptic much?

#6 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

LOOK SMITHERS, GARBO IS COMING!

#7 Posted by Mucklefluga (2524 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: Ahahaha ;)

#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32901 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself

I have no idea who or what Lucille is but just knowing that we're around a month away from issue 100 gets me SUPER excited

#9 Posted by Mucklefluga (2524 posts) - - Show Bio

Fancy writing so i'm guessing it is someone who was rich back in the good ol' days. I think she'll have a mansion.

#10 Posted by Mucklefluga (2524 posts) - - Show Bio

20 days to go!!!

#11 Posted by The_Tree (7243 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting...

I'm sure Kirkman's going to astound, yet again.

#12 Posted by Mucklefluga (2524 posts) - - Show Bio

My mate think Lucille is a zombie

#13 Posted by LiamB8 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucllie is a zombie

#14 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

Lucllie is the earthquake that will solve the world's problems of zombies, then civilization starts over then we do this in another 1,000 to 2,000 years.

#15 Posted by Mucklefluga (2524 posts) - - Show Bio

@KRYPTON said:

@danhimself said:

Lucllie is the earthquake that will solve the world's problems of zombies, then civilization starts over then we do this in another 1,000 to 2,000 years.

:O I didn't know Rob Kirkman had a CV account ;)

#16 Posted by LiamB8 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@KRYPTON : That would just ruin the whole Walking Dead comic's in my opinion. I guess we will find out in 20 days! :D

#17 Posted by Mucklefluga (2524 posts) - - Show Bio

@KRYPTON : Actually thinking about that a tornado makes more sense, giving the fact that they are given names similar to that and that fancy writing just makes me think tornado :P

#18 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mucklefluga said:

@KRYPTON : Actually thinking about that a tornado makes more sense, giving the fact that they are given names similar to that and that fancy writing just makes me think tornado :P

hurricanes are named, not tornadoes, nobody has time to name every tornado

#19 Posted by Mucklefluga (2524 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost: That's what i meant dude, thanks for the correction

#20 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mucklefluga said:

@KRYPTON said:

@danhimself said:

:O I didn't know Rob Kirkman had a CV account ;)

lol

#21 Posted by ExtraLarge (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucille left Kenny Rogers about 30 years ago. It will be interesting to see what she's been up to.

#22 Posted by danhimself (22306 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost said:

@Mucklefluga said:

a natural disaster of some kind would be something that they haven't done....I just keep on thinking about all these things that could go wrong without people around to fix them...if you've ever watched the show called After Humans or maybe it's After People it shows what happens to all of our man made things around us when there's no more people to fix and maintain them...but back to the book...they're right outside D.C. right now so I'm not really sure how much of an affect a hurricane would have on them....unless it's a huge storm

#23 Posted by Mucklefluga (2524 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by The_Tree (7243 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@aztek_the_lost said:

@Mucklefluga said:

a natural disaster of some kind would be something that they haven't done....I just keep on thinking about all these things that could go wrong without people around to fix them...if you've ever watched the show called After Humans or maybe it's After People it shows what happens to all of our man made things around us when there's no more people to fix and maintain them...but back to the book...they're right outside D.C. right now so I'm not really sure how much of an affect a hurricane would have on them....unless it's a huge storm

I've always wanted to see some sort of crazy weather condition in a zombie world, like earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, or even hail. It'd be interesting. I don't think Lucille is a zombie, like other's have mentioned, because I don't see what the big deal would be about one simple zombie, unless Kirkman's going to reveal the source of the zombie outbreak or something. (Which I hope remains unexplained.) As for theorizing goes, I'm going to assume Lucille will be a wealthy woman, possibly like a female Governor. It would also be a fairly interesting turn of events if she turned out to be a president prior to the outbreak that finally comes out of hiding. Either way, I can't freaking wait for #100!!!

#25 Posted by Mucklefluga (2524 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

@danhimself said:

@aztek_the_lost said:

@Mucklefluga said:

I've always wanted to see some sort of crazy weather condition in a zombie world, like earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, or even hail. It'd be interesting. I don't think Lucille is a zombie, like other's have mentioned, because I don't see what the big deal would be about one simple zombie, unless Kirkman's going to reveal the source of the zombie outbreak or something. (Which I hope remains unexplained.) As for theorizing goes, I'm going to assume Lucille will be a wealthy woman, possibly like a female Governor. It would also be a fairly interesting turn of events if she turned out to be a president prior to the outbreak that finally comes out of hiding. Either way, I can't freaking wait for #100!!!

My final guesses are that Lucille is a wealthy female or that Lucille is the name of a hurricane.

#26 Posted by LiamB8 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

18days to everybody

#27 Posted by tbstage68 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems like it may be tongue in cheek reference to B.B. King's exceptional guitar. Some might say that it is a reference to a certain Mr. Daryl Dixon's Crossbow.

#28 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucille is the mother of all zombies.