gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

This July, the truth about Matt Murdock’s parents comes to light in DAREDEVIL #6 – an Original Sin Tie-In! After nearly 30 years, the untold story of Matt Murdock’s mother will finally be revealed, courtesy of Eisner award-winning writer Mark Waid and critically acclaimed artist Javier Rodriguez!

Matt Murdock was raised in a broken home by a loving father who fought a daily struggle against his personal demons. Matt made peace with is mother’s absence long ago, but never really knew the story of why she left him and Battlin’ Jack Murdock. He’s about to find out.

A dark secret from Matt Murdock’s past sets him on a journey to find answers. Answers that will take him right to the doorstep of his estranged mother. Only he’ll find her in more trouble than he could possibly imagine!

“Matt learns something very startling about his mother in the Original Sin limited series that he’s compelled to investigate, but there’s a reason he can’t just ask her directly and end the story on page five,” say series writer Mark Waid in an interview with Marvel.com. “All I can say about her current situation is that Matt will never be more regretful that he’s no longer licensed to practice law in New York State…”

How did Matt’s mother become Sister Maggie? The secret that tore apart the Murdock family finally revealed this July in DAREDEVIL #6!

DAREDEVIL #6

Written by MARK WAID

Art by JAVIER RODRIGUEZ

Cover by CHRIS SAMNEE

On-Sale This July!

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Squalleon
Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

Original Sin is really looking like a great set of stories. Getting a little pumped for it to hit shelves.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By daredevil21134

Old news

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Original Sin is really looking like a great set of stories. Getting a little pumped for it to hit shelves.

Agreed.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Don't we already know the story of Maggie - she was a pregnant teeenager who gave birth then realigous guilt made her become a nun.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't we already know the story of Maggie - she was a pregnant teeenager who gave birth then realigous guilt made her become a nun.

Exactly my point. Maybe they're hoping most people haven't read the Battlin Jack story or the one's that have, forgot about it

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@squalleon: This is a stupid idea and Waid needs to stop meddling in things he doesn't need to

LCazT1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By LCazT1996

I'm more than a little pumped for it to hit shelves. The main OS series is going to be good on it's own, but it's really cool that it seems like, really, you don't need to be reading any of the tie-in books to understand the main series, and arguably more importantly, vice versa.

Nahuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nahuel

Original sin? Pff... Original Retcons is more like it

The Mast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By The Mast

I sort of want Waid to just start doing abnormal and radical things with Matt to annoy Jonny Anonymous and Daredevil21184. Just because they will literally never, ever stop reading the book (Which I bet they don't pay for, voiding their opinion anyway).

It's so funny. Mark Waid could walk on water and those guys would say it's because he can't swim.

"Didn't we already get the story of Maggie?"

We got A story. If the new one make sense and works well enough, why can't it be good? Has nobody ever told you a lie? Not every story you get told in life is true. Maybe the story we got isn't true.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_mast said:

I sort of want Waid to just start doing abnormal and radical things with Matt to annoy Jonny Anonymous and Daredevil21184. Just because they will literally never, ever stop reading the book (Which I bet they don't pay for, voiding their opinion anyway).

It's so funny. Mark Waid could walk on water and those guys would say it's because he can't swim.

"Didn't we already get the story of Maggie?"

We got A story. If the new one make sense and works well enough, why can't it be good? Has nobody ever told you a lie? Not every story you get told in life is true. Maybe the story we got isn't true.

You got my name wrong

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_mast: Oh hey it's the so called Daredevil fan that's never posted in the Daredevil forums in his life

mtrakos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bet mom was part mutant/kree/inhuman

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Tie-in? looks like I'm skipping this

bladewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By bladewolf

How many copies of this will I buy? Nun. (snicker)

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How many copies of this will I buy? Nun. (snicker)

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

They are going to mess around with Maggie's story. I can't believe it.