Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@madeinbangladesh said:

SO IS THERE POINT IN BUYING ALL THE CURRENT mARVEL COMICS NOW FOR ME? nOPE.

~MiB

If you enjoy the story, then yes there is a point you're buying it fro your enjoyment like any other Marvel comic.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@lvenger said:

@arturocalakayvee: I might need to relive the Post Crisis/Pre Mid 2000s Marvel days at some point when I have the disposable income to do so.

I'm not really a fan of this news, I was already turned off Marvel before Battleword and this is just pushing me away from Marvel even more.

What turned you off of Marvel? I know Thor has but what else?

Avatar image for emperormeister734
Emperormeister734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 10

So this is how it's gonna go down.

Avatar image for bossdarksied355
Bossdarksied355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

illmatic4177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By illmatic4177

@viin: It's not a reboot because they are not erasing or changing any of the past like New 52, or jumping to another universe where it's changed. The characters from 616 that don't die (which is probably most of them), will still be the same characters you will be following in changed Marvel Universe going forward, with the same past and history. Joined by hand picked survivors from other universes, like Miles Morales, if what they are telling us is true. So their not calling it a reboot, because it's not.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can hear that end of the world as we know song being played over when I read this.

I keep repeating Devin Townsend's Earth day in my head while reading.

ArmaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madeinbangladesh: "Did Marvel announce that they will end all their for the MCU Relaunch? Even all the new comics that started or starting in 2015?"

I hope Marvel answers this soon! Spider-Gwen and Silk will be released soon, so are they a limited series now? Or will they end in 4 months or so? If that's the case, I'll wait for them to come out in TPB then.

deadpool25mm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

They are going to connect the whole Multiverse together,to bring back characters who died, so lets say Logan died, they will bring him back from a different Earth, (or maybe its too soon for him..),
Mostly they want to move Miles to 616. (which happened already but whatever..)

This whole Multiverse thing with Marvel and Dc is so lame, why cant they focus on making good storys instead of messing around with the Multiverse... who cares what happends on the others Earths?!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Is Marvel seriously going to do the DC's The New 52 route?

TheIndecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So if the Marvel multiverse is essentially ending... what exactly was the point of Spider-Verse?

Avatar image for admiral_ironbeast
Admiral_IronBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So if the Marvel multiverse is essentially ending... what exactly was the point of Spider-Verse?

spider-land is a spot on the secret world map, I believe spider-verse will go there

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

1) Captain America & the Mighty Avengers #8

2) Loki: Agent of Asgard #14

3) Magneto #18

So this is the countdown so far, of titles that are ending. Well, I guess now I am seeing why they've retconned Wanda and Pietro from being Erik's kids. (:/)

It's not that I don't enjoy stories by Marvel, it's that when I get into a new series (like Angela) and develop an affection for the character as she's being depicted, discovering it will likely come to an end for this huge non reboot reboot feels, I dunno, more annoying than disappointing. Like I've been tricked. When getting into a new title or new character (or new story with an old character), there's an expectation I'll get to enjoy it for a long time and a hope it will be supported with a strong fan base. Having titles end, especially because of something that's been in the cards for a long time now kind of p_sses me off. I am all for short minis and limited series, but in this instance, why not state as such right from the beginning? To protect this big secret? Nah. More like they didn't want people like us to not purchase the issues, a kind of leading by the nose.

Titles like Angela and Spider Woman and Silk even Spider Gwen had me excited about strong female characters getting to enjoy their own on going, but based on what's been revealed so far, any real commitment to these titles were never there. I hope I am wrong, and I hope they will continue after May but considering the three titles above going poof, this hope is even more naive than the one that thought titles I've enjoyed were intended for the long haul.

Late to the game, I know, but it is what it is.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By sinikettu

@ms-lola: I have a suspicion that it won't be quite that crude. I believe that once the 'transition' to Battle-world occurs and the Universes end each on-going tittle will have some kind of in-character panels or short story to show what's happening in the perspective of this or that hero at their respective titles...

Or at least I hope anyway.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@sinikettu: Just gotta keep hoping. Thanks for your take on it, I'm struggling to keep up any optimism but having another fan's perspective helps me. :)

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola: Well somebody's got to keep Hope(Summers) alive at these trying days of converging universes. ;)

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

If I was rich, really rich, like in the millions rich, I would never have time to do anything but read comics.....

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Very nice