Posted by G-Man (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

As we prepare for the November release of Future Foundation #12 and the return of Fantastic Four (with issue #600), Marvel has unleashed a series of teasers this week. The final one shows that the future doesn't look too good.

Will we see the return of the Fantastic Four just in time to see them destroyed? Probably not. But this is going to be big.

== TEASER ==

FANTASTIC FOUR #600 (SEP110551)

Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN

Art by STEVE EPTING, LEINIL YU, CARMINE DIGIANDOMENICO, FAREL DALRYMPLE & MING DOYLE

Cover by GABRIELE DELL’OTTO

FOC – 10/31/11, ON SALE 11/22/11

FF #12 (SEP110556)

Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN

Art by JUAN BOBILLO

Cover by STEVE EPTING

FOC – 11/7/11, ON SALE – 11/30/11

#1 Posted by Radread (223 posts) - - Show Bio

Well duh! Of course this isn't the future we promised, it rarely is. Even Norman Osborn and the Sin have been given the big hit on that comment.

#2 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

Everything has been going down hill since Johnny died...

#3 Posted by MetropolisKid41 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

Issue #600 looks like it's going to have everything. If Silver Surfer and Dr. Doom show up it will literally contain every major character that has spawned out of the pages of Fantastic Four in it's awesome 600 issue run. I agree it has been down hill since Johnny died, for some reason Marvel seems to be on a killing heroes crusade in the last 18 months. But hopefully #600 will start a huge arc and bring back Johnny. There are going to be a lot of people that pick up #600, this will be their chance to nail a story and pull a lot of people in.

#4 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7965 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh dear...

#5 Posted by Billy Batson (58347 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe a new event is going to happen.
BB

#6 Posted by Mr. Kamikaze (534 posts) - - Show Bio

That poor city...why do they even bother rebuilding it anymore...

#7 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7559 posts) - - Show Bio

I am glad to see that they are promoting this issue with a lot of teasers. I hope it is a good issue

#8 Edited by The Impersonator (5620 posts) - - Show Bio

Geez Marvel...I wonder what kind of event you're going to come up with. Great job, guys! You're the best there is. Hopefully in the future, your ideas of special events won't run out.

#9 Posted by Green ankh (998 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to love the Fantastic Four. Now i cant even stomach the art. I wish JUAN BOBILLO was doing the Four. I liked JONATHAN HICKMAN's first few stories but it went sour for me.

#10 Posted by danhimself (22718 posts) - - Show Bio

is that Ultimate Spider Woman down at the bottom of the top panel? It's probably Spider-girl but the mouth of the costume is closed and the spider emblem seems off

#11 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

When isn't the future in peril with the Fantastic Four?

#12 Posted by War Killer (20292 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:

is that Ultimate Spider Woman down at the bottom of the top panel? It's probably Spider-girl but the mouth of the costume is closed and the spider emblem seems off

Nope, it's Spider-Girl.

My question is what's the point of buying this when Marvel's determined to spoil the whole story through all of these teasers...?
#13 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't we seen a "Everything will change" event already!?? Oh yeah, it was with Avengers Disassembled, Civil War, House of M, Secret Invasion, Siege, The Thanos Imperative, Chaos War, Dark Reign, War of Kings, Second Coming, Fear Itself... and that's only since 2004!!!

#14 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

My my, when has the future ever been promised as one would want? Seriously though...dark times ahead for FF. I'm intrigued.

#15 Posted by BKole (506 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes! Fifteen negative comments! Lets murder the comic industry!

Hickman is a great writer, so I will buy this. might even buy two so I can post cut up bits of panels to haters so they can build their own event.

#16 Posted by brendon277 (496 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks interesting maybe I should start reading their comics again? What's been going on with these guys anything important?

#17 Posted by VioletPhoenix (306 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nova`Prime` said:

When isn't the future in peril with the Fantastic Four?

or the rest of NY Heroes' finest? Le Sigh.

#18 Posted by kimeraevet (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Major events make me wish I had the super power to rebuild cities after disasters for a hefty profit. Magneto got into the wrong business with the mutant rights terrorism. He should have went into the city reconstruction business. It would have been a major multiplier to his acquired Nazi gold fortune.

#19 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm

#20 Posted by Asino (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Woh, i had completely forgotten that marvel even existed :l 

#21 Posted by fACEmelter88 (598 posts) - - Show Bio

When isn't the future/world in danger?

#22 Posted by Mrfuzzynutz (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh WOW!!! Another major event that promises to rock our heroes to their core...I can't wait!!

#23 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2014 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Impersonator said:
Geez Marvel...I wonder what kind of event you're going to come up with. Great job, guys! You're the best there is. Hopefully in the future, your ideas of special events won't run out.
lol
#24 Posted by NX (307 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty excited for this.

#25 Posted by NYStreets09e (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone know if this will be a Crossover event or will it just be based on the FF.....

#26 Posted by Kid_Zombie (822 posts) - - Show Bio

strarted to read hickmans fantastic four run, and it simply amazing, any writer who can make these characters as cool and interesting as he has is A OK in my books!

#27 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

The FF need to stray away from time trvel stuff for a bit, it kinda gets old and repetitive for me.

But I think I'm the only one that relly enjoys crossovers, I mean realisticlly, how many super people can you have on earth without them interacting with eachother? Would there EVER be a period of time when people were safe? NO. These crossovers make sense, it's the random stupidness in the writing that makes them bad.