• 66 results
#51 Edited by Tmul501 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

I love spider-man. Love him. He's my favorite character, but I am quickly losing interest in this chapter in the character's development. I'm bored. Bring back Peter.

#52 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4873 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer the original Superior SpOck look, but **** IT

( + )

#53 Posted by Bokkie (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the suit and it reminds me indeed of Reilly's costume (although we all know that scarlet spider's outfit was Reillys best costume). And yea normal feet/boots again instead of the horrible toe's

#54 Edited by Strider92 (16771 posts) - - Show Bio

Superior Spider-man = New Master Of The Hand. Willing to bet on it!

#55 Edited by sesquipedalophobe (4786 posts) - - Show Bio

I love that costume.

#56 Posted by Revendawn (45 posts) - - Show Bio

It has been my long standing prediction that this story ultimately ends with the redemption of Otto. If I had to guess he will discover Peter and drive out or lock up his influence. With Peter now no longer able to affect his actions Otto I think will go even further towards that villain line. Then at some unknown future point I think we'll see Otto become aware that he is not the 'Superior' Spider-Man and he will willingly relinquish control (or find a way to return control) back to Peter as a final heroic act.

#57 Edited by w0nd (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

All those people who hated on Slott for creating the Superior Spider-man can begin thanking him for all of the great story arcs that are resulting because of the change. That being said, I really miss Peter Parker as Spider-man.

Matter of opinion. I am getting tired of Otto claiming his "superiority" only to be humbled later on, and then have random spurts of violent rage.

#58 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommythehitman: he has been hit pretty hard by black panther last time i saw him. but yeah back from limbo.

#59 Posted by JamDamage (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

this suit is great. I love it. I always thought Spidey should go red and black over red and blue. the suit is .........dare I say it. Superior.

#60 Edited by laflux (17551 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the suit has a what if element to it, which is nice

#61 Posted by Prodigy P (159 posts) - - Show Bio

Are there only 3 design schemes for Spider-Man costumes? I need to see something new, SMH.

#62 Posted by notarandomguy (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark_guyver said:

So now they are changing the 616 costume to match Ultimates costume? Meh

Ultimate Costume? That reminds me of Ben Reilly's Costume as Spider-Man.

I think is kinda like a mix of both!

#63 Posted by w0nd (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

@sadiavicious said:

@dark_guyver said:

So now they are changing the 616 costume to match Ultimates costume? Meh

Ultimate Costume? That reminds me of Ben Reilly's Costume as Spider-Man.

I think is kinda like a mix of both!

Yeah i think so too. Alex Ross, Ultimate and Ben's

#64 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

I can dig the suit, and if this is confirmation that Otto is gonna be in control for some time, then I gotta hand it to Slott and Marvel that they are at least sticking to their guns!

#65 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

why do people dislike Mr Ramos's art

#66 Posted by VioletPhoenix (305 posts) - - Show Bio

Not cool stealing a 13 year old's costume Spider-Ock..not cool..

#67 Posted by Enders (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@jesusdisciple001: Not speaking for everyone, but for me personally I dislike the proportions of his characters. I actually don't even hate his art though.