• 64 results
#51 Posted by Perfect 10 (967 posts) - - Show Bio

@NewComicGuy: just an alternate future story, not an event

#52 Posted by DonFelipe (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

@dcfox said:

@IronAngelX: Age of Ultron? Just a guess.

End of last year Marvel teased Ultron with a teaser showing a binary code and "March 2013 A.U." where the translated binary code said "Age Of Ultron" (see below). Maybe the title is meant to be a pun on the end of the world in 2012 according to the Mayan Calendar (or the miscalculated end of it). After the end/apocalypse in 2012 comes the Age of Ultron in 2013.

#53 Posted by FatFriar_16 (167 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79 said:

The only reason I'm excited for this series is because of Moon Knight's possible involvement.

This would be awesome. I really haven't heard too much about the series (let alone shown much interest). But, this did perk my ears up.

#54 Posted by TheCommissar (143 posts) - - Show Bio
are you looking forward to AGE OF ULTRON?

I am definitely not. It's yet another event, written by Bendis, and each issue is $4.00, with approximately three issues a month. It's a Perfect Storm of awful.

#55 Posted by benette_rivera (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Will wait for some reviews. Then if it's good enough, i'll buy it in trade. Never really a fan of Marvel due to their price and bi-monthly shipping which, most of the time, is really not worth the money.

#56 Edited by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, Marvel usually ends up somehow f*cking up all those good event ideas and making me spend way too much for knowing what is going on >:P

#57 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Gosh that Red Hulk cover looks great :/ Can't be tempted...can't be tempted....

#58 Posted by DefaultProphet (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefilim927 said:

Hoping they include Vision in this event seeing as how I think they forgot he was in the #0 issue of AvX

I guarantee you Vision is Ultron. Like a year or so ago in one of the Avengers books they found Ultron code. Then Vision miraculously fixed himself after Tony couldn't figure out how to do it.

#59 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17247 posts) - - Show Bio

i have mixed feelings about this....bendis has not shown to be a good hulk writer.

#60 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefilim927: he did absolutely nothing except being the first avenger to be down during that cantina battle

#61 Posted by RaggedScarecrow (784 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll wait till after they release the collected works edition after it finishes. Might pick up the tie-in featuring Victor. I do love the father-son dynamic between the two.

#62 Posted by ogg927 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the Red Hulk and Black Widow cover. Not sure if I will pick this up, I might just wait for the graphic novel.

#63 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

Still getting this. Bendis is sometimes a really mixed bag for me =/

#64 Posted by TheHeat (450 posts) - - Show Bio

The Widow cover is HOT!