• 56 results
#51 Posted by Daycrawler (550 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkChris said:

@Daycrawler said:

@DarkChris said:

Now, an appearance and reaction from Angel and young Angel would be interesting.

Also, am I the only one who loves that Remender tells a story without limits, that he uses years of story-lines and many titles to continue his story, that his finale in UXF wasn't really a definite finale?

Yeah, I love how remender does the whole multi title, long form storytelling thing too. And he does it in such a way that you can still enjoy each title without having to read absolutely everything. Smart guy.

Like a more straightforward and accessible Grant Morrison.

Yeah, know what you mean.

#52 Posted by Meteorite (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

Age Of Ultron asks one of the greatest questions fans have been wondering for decades, what if Ultron won?!

Uh, what? I'm sure people have asked the question before, but it's not exactly an Ultron-exclusive question...

#53 Edited by frochez (191 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if the Apocalypse Twins could be the Japanese twins that Legion rescues in X-men:Legacy? After all, the outfits of these characters clearly have a Japanese influence, and they're both a boy-girl pair. Just a thought, but it's kind of been indicated that they're going to be important at some point in the future...

#54 Posted by fACEmelter88 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

@Namor1987 said:

@mrrock25 said:

I believe the Apocalypse twins are the "The Dark Angel Saga" where Archangel had sex with Pestilence (one the four horsemen) and she got pregnant and escaped with Dark Beast...no mentioned afterwards about what happened, but Reminder did mention parts of the Dark Angel Saga coming to Uncanny Avengers....anything with Kang's involvement I have no idea.

That's more than likely exactly who they are. Pestilence did make love with Archangel & get pregnant with his offspring. I bet Dark Beast brainwashed or influenced & enhanced them to his own specifications & probably made a deal with Kang to let him use them in exchange for some tech.

WHAT? I read that entire arc I don't remember that. Pestilence was the geisha right?

#55 Posted by Namor1987 (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@fACEmelter88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@mrrock25 said:

I believe the Apocalypse twins are the "The Dark Angel Saga" where Archangel had sex with Pestilence (one the four horsemen) and she got pregnant and escaped with Dark Beast...no mentioned afterwards about what happened, but Reminder did mention parts of the Dark Angel Saga coming to Uncanny Avengers....anything with Kang's involvement I have no idea.

That's more than likely exactly who they are. Pestilence did make love with Archangel & get pregnant with his offspring. I bet Dark Beast brainwashed or influenced & enhanced them to his own specifications & probably made a deal with Kang to let him use them in exchange for some tech.

WHAT? I read that entire arc I don't remember that. Pestilence was the geisha right?

Yeah man, Pestilence was the Geisha. They mention it when the remaining horsemen are retreating with Dark Beast. Go re-read those last few issues of that arc. Archangel was putting that jaw to use! LOL

#56 Posted by kid Apollo (697 posts) - - Show Bio

jus had a thought about these kids. while on the one hand i do believe that these kids are connected to Archangel, i also had this thought... those kids dont look like twins. i dont mean in appearance, but in height. how could she have had 2 kids by him when he wasnt Archangel and therefore couldnt have sired a 2nd kid?