• 83 results
Posted by G-Man (36715 posts) - - Show Bio

We know that Peter Parker is supposed to be coming back, right? Of course it won't be easy. Marvel just released a teaser with the simple caption:

Every Single One

Looks like Spidey might have to fight all of his villains. Hopefully not at the same time.

Then again, maybe this is a bunch of heroes joining Spidey? A bunch of alternate reality Spider-Mans? CLONES?!? (Just kidding).

What do you think this is about?

#1 Posted by Squalleon (4639 posts) - - Show Bio

Every single one...Spiderman!

Spider-men 2

#2 Posted by PunyParker (11982 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Edited by Breadspread (774 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome.

#4 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14948 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully at the same time.

#5 Posted by Overlander (540 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinda reminds me of the gauntlet he just ran in Marvel Knights Spider-Man.

#6 Posted by Sawcesome (137 posts) - - Show Bio

I just assumed they were all Spider-Men/Women/Boys/Girls/Whatevers.

#8 Edited by MixMastaMicah5 (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that Gabrielle Del'Otto? Whew that man can draw. This is probably the big Spider-Man event Slott has been alluding to on Twitter and at some cons. Also supposedly Steve McNiven is supposed to be illustrating a "huge" story in recent months, I'm hoping it's this one (that information can be found in the Axel-In-Charge segment on CBR).

#9 Edited by ianh (8 posts) - - Show Bio

They look like webbed Spider-man silouettes. Everyone bitten by the same radioactive spider as Peter Parker?

#11 Posted by biggkeem89 (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks to me like its talking about every single Avenger. I recognize some of those silhouettes

#12 Posted by sora_thekey (8178 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks like they are all the different incarnations of Spider-Man, The second to Spidey's left looks like the Iron-Spider suit. Also, the second one on Spider-Man's left, as well as the first top one to his right, look like the characters are web-slinging. Although, on the far right of the image I can make out the silhouette of a woman.

Every single one... of his outfits?

#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33897 posts) - - Show Bio

So Gauntlet: Round 2?

Just in time for the movie where Spidey will be fighting a team up of all his villians.

#14 Posted by TaliaPhoenix (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping for alternate Spideys. *Go Miles Morales!*

But it'll probably be all of his villains.

#15 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4669 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's a bunch of Spider character's is it too much to hope that Ben is coming back?

#16 Posted by MarcosVergara14 (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Crisis on Multiple Spider-Men

#17 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12014 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't the slightest clue what is going on with this photo teaser O.o

But I am excited!!!

#18 Posted by daredevil21134 (12108 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by PunyParker (11982 posts) - - Show Bio

Bendis said "Spider-Men 2" is greenlit......and these are webbed Spidey silluettes.......

Spider-Men 2.

#20 Posted by PunyParker (11982 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by bigtewell (749 posts) - - Show Bio

im guessing spider men 2? i mean theres tons of spidey stuff happening in the ultimate universe right now so maybe it all ties together

#22 Posted by dondave (38481 posts) - - Show Bio

RETURN OF THE CLONES!!!!!!!!!!!!

#23 Posted by PunyParker (11982 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

#24 Edited by Mucklefluga (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Spider-Men sequel teaser.

#25 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5129 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider men

#26 Posted by XxHeavyRainxX (38 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm getting the feeling that the way we get Peter Parker back is some kind of combination of multiple spider-men from other parallel universes/points in time. Something like a "copy-and-paste" of brain patterns and memories from one alternate Spidey to the main Spidey OVER the Doc Ock patterns and memories (or an amalgamation of t

#27 Posted by XxHeavyRainxX (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Check out the silhouette on the far left, notice the silhouette of a tattered cape? Almost like Spider-Man 2099's Web-Cape! In my mind, that confirms these are alternate Spideys!

#28 Posted by Jonez120 (4723 posts) - - Show Bio

One of them has swords, so Deadpool?

I think that these are silhouettes of all the people he has come into contact with as SpOck and he has to correct all his wrongs. Hence "Every single one"

#30 Posted by sora_thekey (8178 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxheavyrainxx: A really "out-there" theory, but then again, this is comics... and I like it!

#31 Posted by MixMastaMicah5 (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Bendis said "Spider-Men 2" is greenlit......and these are webbed Spidey silluettes.......

Spider-Men 2.

I don't think so actually. Dan Slott has actually just recently mentioned the tease in a Twitter post and says we'll find out "soon". It has something to do with the Amazing Spider-Man event later this year I think

#32 Posted by Strider92 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats a LOT of Spider-men. Looks like Spider-man 2099 in the left their with the torn cape. I hope that the Assassin Spider-man is involved in this and Kaine too.

#33 Posted by BlackColossus (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I say this: if they are bringing back any of this "cloneage" crap, I am done with modern-day comics...done I say!!

#35 Edited by PunyParker (11982 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker said:

Spider-Men 2.

I don't think so actually. Dan Slott has actually just recently mentioned the tease in a Twitter post and says we'll find out "soon". It has something to do with the Amazing Spider-Man event later this year I think

Maybe it's a cross-event.....Spider-Men 2 written by a variety of writers.
I don't think Spider-Men 2 being greenlit and this popping up a couple o' days later,have no connection....

#36 Posted by Maddpanda531 (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Men 2. Spider-Men 2. Spider-Men 2. Spider-Men 2. Spider-Men 2. Spider-Men 2. Spider-Men 2. Spider-Men 2. Spider-Men 2. Spider-Men 2. Spider-Men 2. Spider-Men 2. Spider-Men 2. Spider-Men 2. Spider-Men 2. Spider-Men 2.

#37 Posted by MixMastaMicah5 (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: It's a possibility, not saying you're wrong. But the Spidey event was also greenlit while Dan Slott was in Europe attending cons, you should see his feed. I just find it hard to imagine that him and Bendis are partnering for whatever this may be as Spider-Men is kind of Bendis's baby and the event Slott has alluded to was an idea he had for Superior Spider-Man but Alonso convinced him to save it for Amazing Spider-Man because it is supposedly that good. We'll see..

#38 Posted by MaccyD (4507 posts) - - Show Bio

Different Spidermen from time?

#39 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3175 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, I'm interested in it, as long as it isn't Slott.

#40 Posted by AmazingWebHead (3441 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is Spider-Men 2, I want to see a nod to 60's meme Spidey!

#41 Posted by sonova (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, I'm interested in it, as long as it isn't Slott.

HA! I thought I was the only one who still used this guy in a meme.

#42 Edited by mcgregorp (46 posts) - - Show Bio

spider-man with multiple personality disorder

#43 Edited by darknightspideyfanboy (1322 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#44 Posted by Protoflash (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably has something to do with the original sin deal about the spider that bit spider man bit someone else first. So I'm gonna say every spider person (sans spider-woman) ever, as well as a lot of new spider-people that were a result of that.

#45 Edited by StMichalofWilson (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

Another day in the life of the Amazing Spider-Man. This will be interesting.

#46 Edited by zombietag (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

EVERYONE SINGLE ONE OF HIS GIRLFRIENDS?

gwen, mj, gloria, carlie... all of them.

#47 Posted by ravisher (694 posts) - - Show Bio

ben riley please

#48 Posted by laflux (16796 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

-_-

#49 Posted by Wolverine08 (43639 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by laflux (16796 posts) - - Show Bio