Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

ROBERT JORDAN’S WHEEL OF TIME: THE EYE OF THE WORLD #20

32 pages FC • $3.99 • Teen +
Written by ROBERT JORDAN, CHUCK DIXON
Art and cover by ANDIE TONG
The Wheel of Time continues to turn! Perrin, Egwene, and Elyas flee across open ground with fewer and fewer places to hide while trying to stay ahead from the increasing numbers of murderous ravens hot on their trail. The race is on to reach the safety of the stedding before sunset in the next chapter of Robert Jordan's fantasy masterpiece, The Wheel of Time: The Eye of the World!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ReVamp

This has a comic books series?

I LOVE the Wheel of Time.

RIP Robert Jordan.

SuperShafe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SuperShafe

WOT is the greatest thing in this world, i havent read the comics but oh my gosh the books. Can't wait for a memory of light. Carai en Caldazar! Carai en Ellisande!

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ReVamp

@aztek_the_lost said:

@ReVamp said:

This has a comic books series?

I LOVE the Wheel of Time.

RIP Robert Jordan.

OMG! There's someone else in the world who knows what The Wheel of Time is?

I CAN'T WAIT FOR A MEMORY OF LIGHT!

the only problem with the comic is it moves incredibly slow with just one issue a month and you want to get to the action and see some Forsaken and Dragon Reborn badassery

I have to be honest with you, I'm only ending the second book right about now, but I'm hooked on it. Whenever I have time [which isn't nearly as often as I'd like] I'm trying to read it.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ReVamp

@aztek_the_lost: I know. I've had minor spoilers for the series [to make it unspoilery, I know specifically about the menage à quatre and also about who the "titles" the main characters gather, so to speak] but I absolutely love the series. I know it gets more actiony and less, "kids that-are-helpless-and-lost", which I'm hoping for, haha. I've already got the third book, for when I finish the fourth.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ReVamp

@aztek_the_lost: Yeah. For manga and Anime, I pretty much don't read them without spoilers as a given. Its a petty though I'm digging the books, but thankfully I forgot almost everything so I'm happy for that. I'm not digging the part that I'm currently on, because I think the cast is doing a bunch of stupid mistakes... Oh well. I like the series.

SuperShafe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By SuperShafe

I'm on my fourth or fifth read through of the books 700 or so pages into the 11th