Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

YOUNG AVENGERS #15

(W) Kieron Gillen (A) Various (CA) Jamie McKelvie

• After the saving the world, there's the after party. And after the party, it's the hotel lobby. And around issue 15, we have to clear the lobby and then head to our rooms and do something jolly rude.

• MIC-DROP!

Item Code: NOV130653 In Shops: 1/8/2014 SRP: $2.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I haven't read this series in a few months so I'm not completely caught up on what's happening but it used to be top 5 of the best interior art in Marvel, why did they change it :(

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I hate that this title is coming to an end. I really do. It's a run I intend on reading a few times over - young characters done well is a rarity with Marvel as of late.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Is that Stature on the cover!? O.O

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I haven't read this series in a few months so I'm not completely caught up on what's happening but it used to be top 5 of the best interior art in Marvel, why did they change it :(

McKelvie is doing the art for this issue as well - it just has bunch of guest artists as well. Still don't know why some don't like Cloonan's art.

@lykopis said:

I hate that this title is coming to an end. I really do. It's a run I intend on reading a few times over - young characters done well is a rarity with Marvel as of late.

At least there's the third Phonogram mini that you can look forward to.

BB

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@arturocalakayvee said:

McKelvie is doing the art for this issue as well - it just has bunch of guest artists as well. Still don't know why some don't like Cloonan's art.

Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike this art, but it was just a drastic change for my eyes.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@lykopis said:

At least there's the third Phonogram mini that you can look forward to.

BB

You know, Cloonan is in my top three when it comes to interior art (let alone covers). I was first introduced to her with American Virgin and outside of her own fantastic books, her art for Conan in the beginning (with Wood writing) is amazing. We should see more of her art -- so glad to see some in this series, very fitting actually.

Oooh, and thanks for the head's up about Phonogram.

ComicKing7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64