#1 Edited by G-Man (31718 posts) - - Show Bio

X-FORCE #3

(W) Simon Spurrier (A/CA) Rock-He Kim

• X-Force races their foe, ruthless arms-dealer Volga, through the jungles of Brazil to locate a mutant who might be the key to his undoing.

• But can Psylocke curb her bloodlust long enough to complete the mission?

• And a new member is introduced to the team!

Item Code: FEB140754In Shops: 4/16/2014SRP: $3.99

Staff
#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

Been loving this book and this is the last issue Kim is drawing so the art can only get better

#3 Posted by NICKXH (232 posts) - - Show Bio

Been loving this book and this is the last issue Kim is drawing so the art can only get better

I was just about to say, this art is abysmal. Who's taking over art?

#4 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickxh said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

I was just about to say, this art is abysmal. Who's taking over art?

Jorge Molina

#5 Posted by NICKXH (232 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Hmmm. His name rings a bell. I'm not familiar with his work. :/

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickxh: What do you think of his art that I posted?

#7 Posted by Renchamp (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

Kim is leaving? Bummer. I thought it fit the tone of this book. The art made me slow down to read it. It exuded the raw that this team seems to be going for. Oh well, the new artist looks nice.

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (14649 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Didn't know Molina was taking over.I might jump into this book since I can't read this book while it has such terrible art like Kim's.

#9 Posted by NICKXH (232 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: It's alright. It is certainly better than Kim's that's for sure.

#10 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997: Yea I've been liking the book but the art is really distracting. Looks like Kim finished with #3 since he isn't solicited for any more.

#11 Posted by TDK_1997 (14649 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: That is some awesome news.At first when I saw the preview of X-Force #1 I didn't have a problem with his art but when I picked up the book I just couldn't finish the issue because of the art.