Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

X-FORCE #1

(W) Simon Spurrier (A/CA) Rock-He Kim

Almost every sovereign state in the Marvel Universe makes use of sanctioned superhumans to protect national interests and pursue a covert agenda. The United States has the Secret Avengers. The United Kingdom has MI13. And mutantkind has X-FORCE. In this dirty, secret, no-holds-barred, deadly game of superhuman black ops, veteran X-Man Cable and his team will spy, torture, and kill to ensure that the mutant race not only has a place in the world...but also a stake in it.

Item Code: DEC130676In Shops: 2/12/2014SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Out of all the re-launches, this one has me the most confused/lost. This preview just made it worse.

ikiryou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The artwork is gorgeous, detailed, gritty. The faces remind me of something out of Metal Gear Solid. I'm getting a heavy Blood and Metal vibe from the script. I'm willing to give it a shot.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

Out of all the re-launches, this one has me the most confused/lost. This preview just made it worse.

Lykida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Noto variant is so great. I'm not convinced by the inside art, but Marrow is still the worst for me. I want Forge and Doctor Nemesis and Boom-Boom and Spiral and Puck. And Colossus and Domino. Damn.

nickxh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nickxh

The art looks horrible. Looks like a crappy version of Clayton Crain or the artist for Witchblade (whatever his name is). And what the hell is Marrow doing here? No one likes Marrow.

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickxh said:

The art looks horrible. Looks like a crappy version of Clayton Crain or the artist for Witchblade (whatever his name is). And what the hell is Marrow doing here? No one likes Marrow.

Marrow's included because Spurrier likes her and wanted to included her. He's mentioned in interviews that she's one of those random Z-list characters that people like but never get used.

Do you mean Stjepan Sejic when you talk about Witchblade, or was it someone else?

Either way, I'm grabbing this. If Spurrier can make Legion likeable, I can trust him to write an amazing X-Force. This might be my favourite All New NOW! series being launched.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453
deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something about the art doesn't click with me. It looks blurry and the contrast between that blur and the text boxs kinda hurts my eyes. I'll check it out but if the art doesn't change I don't think I'll be able to follow this series.

frochez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else curious about the rainbow-coloured head with the helicopter attachments floating around in the background of the covers? I'm guessing a fifth member, but any idea who it is?

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RaggedScarecrow

@frochez: a new character created by Spurrier named MeMe or something, I think.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

I was excited for this book when it was announced, but I can't bring myself to read a book with such vomit-inducing art.

Betsy's had it horrible since Remender's X-Force ended.