Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

WOLVERINE AND X-MEN #1

(W) Jason Latour (A/CA) Mahmud A. Asrar

WELCOME TO THE JEAN GREY SCHOOL OF HIGHER LEARNING!

The ALL NEW MARVEL NOW smash hit series schools with Jason Latour (WINTER SOLDIER) and Mahmud Asrar (X-MEN) leading the charge with drama, action and homework(?)! World-famous X-Men Wolverine, Storm, and a star-studded faculty must educate the next generation all-powerful, but inexperienced mutants! But with their own lives steeped in deadly enemies and personal crises, how can the X-Men guide and educate-let alone defend-the school? At the Jean Grey School, you never know who will enroll...or who will lead the class! And what mysterious organization waits in the shadows to destroy Wolverine's mutant sanctuary? These questions and more are answered in the All-New Marvel Now sure-to-be-smash, WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN #1!

Item Code: JAN140682In Shops: 3/5/2014SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Maddpanda531

I love this. I love this so much.

Avatar image for the_mighty_monarch
The Mighty Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1450

User Lists: 4

Oh god, not another "Genesis is destined to be a villain guise!" story. It's the lowest hanging fruit and defeats the point of his whole backstory. Just let him be an interesting twist on a villain as a hero.

BuNKiTZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quentin as the Phoenix just makes me SO HAPPY!

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By frozenedge2

Looks like it's for sure that Quentin is gonna be the next Phoenix Force wielder. Maybe this Phoenix holder wouldn't go around destroying planets because he's too weak to hold the power in

Luismah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evan & Idie vs Dark Phoenix/Quire????

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7  Edited By Erik

Oh god, not another "Genesis is destined to be a villain guise!" story. It's the lowest hanging fruit and defeats the point of his whole backstory. Just let him be an interesting twist on a villain as a hero.

You give Marvel too much credit in assuming they are even capable of such a thing.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By kidchipotle

EVAN NO!!!!!!! DON'T SUCCUMB TO THE APOCALYPSE! NOT AFTER EVERYTHING DEADPOOL SACRIFICED IN UNCANNY X-FORCE!!! But still THIS PREVIEW LOOKS AWESOME! Great art! And I really like that Quentin becomes the next Phoenix bearer, it's usually been so associated with Jean in many different ways (+ Hope but she was basically New Jean) but Quentin has no relation whatsoever I believe so this is interesting. Very excited for this.

fACEmelter88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By fACEmelter88

Seriously? Seriously? Genesis has to be bad? Seriously?

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

I totally agree with this sentiment. But, as the first issue of a new series, I can see how they would at least want to address that part of his story with a possible future thread, get it out of the way early, like. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

Looks like it's for sure that Quentin is gonna be the next Phoenix Force wielder. Maybe this Phoenix holder wouldn't go around destroying planets because he's too weak to hold the power in

pretty sure that's the opposite of how that works.

I mean, wouldn't a weaker character have less control over the PF and therefore be more likely to succumb to it's will?

So, if Quire can actually control the PF, it should actually be because of his strength.