Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

WOLVERINE #5

(W) Paul Cornell (A) Gerardo Sandoval (CA) Ryan Stegman

• Logan faces his most dire threat yet -- with no healing factor to protect him.

Gerardo Sandoval (CABLE & X-FORCE) joins the team of the All-New Marvel Now smash hit!

Item Code: FEB140815In Shops: 4/30/2014SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

So I don't get it. Is Cornell saying that Wolverine never cared about being a superhero when he's blatantly told Spider-Man he thinks being a super hero is something he's got to try do to make up for what he's done in his life, even if it kills him?

I dunno, at least he isn't scared anymore.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453
deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@wolverine08: I think based on the phrasing this is someone's opinion of the "character" Wolverine is presenting himself as to this criminal organization he's working with, and therefor is tailored in such a way to earn their trust.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So I don't get it. Is Cornell saying that Wolverine never cared about being a superhero when he's blatantly told Spider-Man he thinks being a super hero is something he's got to try do to make up for what he's done in his life, even if it kills him?

Besides the unfaithful characterization, we must note the artistic change and how it is not for the better.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@wolverine08 said:

Besides the unfaithful characterization, we must note the artistic change and how it is not for the better.

2edgy4U?