#1 Edited by G-Man (36395 posts) - - Show Bio

WOLVERINE #5

(W) Paul Cornell (A) Gerardo Sandoval (CA) Ryan Stegman

• Logan faces his most dire threat yet -- with no healing factor to protect him.

Gerardo Sandoval (CABLE & X-FORCE) joins the team of the All-New Marvel Now smash hit!

Item Code: FEB140815In Shops: 4/30/2014SRP: $3.99

#2 Posted by New_World_Order (13277 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (43528 posts) - - Show Bio

So I don't get it. Is Cornell saying that Wolverine never cared about being a superhero when he's blatantly told Spider-Man he thinks being a super hero is something he's got to try do to make up for what he's done in his life, even if it kills him?

I dunno, at least he isn't scared anymore.

#4 Posted by Mangakid1995 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I think based on the phrasing this is someone's opinion of the "character" Wolverine is presenting himself as to this criminal organization he's working with, and therefor is tailored in such a way to earn their trust.

#5 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11996 posts) - - Show Bio

So I don't get it. Is Cornell saying that Wolverine never cared about being a superhero when he's blatantly told Spider-Man he thinks being a super hero is something he's got to try do to make up for what he's done in his life, even if it kills him?

Besides the unfaithful characterization, we must note the artistic change and how it is not for the better.

#6 Posted by Wolverine08 (43528 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

Besides the unfaithful characterization, we must note the artistic change and how it is not for the better.

2edgy4U?