#1 Edited by G-Man (30606 posts) - - Show Bio

WOLVERINE #10

(W) Paul Cornell (A/CA) Alan Davis

PART 3 OF KILLABLE!

• Who says you can't go home?

• Logan and Kitty's road trip heads north - to the grounds of the former Howlett estate!

• But more than bittersweet memories are waiting for Logan in the place he once called home.

• The ghosts of Logan's Canadian childhood meet the demons of his adulthood as he continues to

grapple with his new reality!

Item Code: AUG130855

In Shops: 10/9/2013

SRP: $3.99

Staff
#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19862 posts) - - Show Bio

Fiber has one major unibrow!

#3 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: I got so excited, I thought Bullseye was making a comeback! D:

#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19862 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@allstarsuperman: I got so excited, I thought Bullseye was making a comeback! D:

do you read daredevil? Bullseye is back

#5 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: No!What issue does he? I thought he was finished with all the chemical waste in his eyes and in the iron lung!

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19862 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@allstarsuperman: No!What issue does he? I thought he was finished with all the chemical waste in his eyes and in the iron lung!

I don't know what you talking about but this is what I know, Daredevil stabbed and killed bullseye in shadowland, bullseye got resurrected but is very hurt, for sometime he has been attacking daredevil with assassins, he says something like, "I used to be just a physical weapon, but in my time healing I had a lot of thinking". issue 26 is when daredevil finds out. that's all I know, I don't know if he is all healed yet.

#7 Edited by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Oh okay. I knew all that. I stopped reading after #26. But he gets messed up becoming a vegitable that can't see or move.

#8 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19862 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: oh really? okay. im trying to get into daredevil, he is real cool