Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

UNCANNY X-MEN #26

(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A) Kris Anka (CA) Chris Bachalo

• Scott Summers has swiftly become one of the world's most wanted men.

• With one simple act, he destroyed the life he knew and must now remain constantly vigilant in case of attack.

• But is the greatest threat to his safety lurking within the dark recesses of his own mind?

Rated T+

Item Code: JUL140693In Shops: 9/17/2014SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

the good: yeah this artist Is back, please STAY.

the bad: sigh, evil subconscious AGAIN and with the x-men no less? let it go marvel, let. it. go.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

Wow, that comment Iceman made at the end was totally uncalled for. I get where all of the characters are, how some feel about Scott and what he did, but even I want to punch Bobby in the face for saying that.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#3  Edited By Teerack

This is one of the coolest drawings of Cyclops ever.

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@war_killer

Wow, that comment Iceman made at the end was totally uncalled for. I get where all of the characters are, how some feel about Scott and what he did, but even I want to punch Bobby in the face for saying that.

LordMordor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobby already straight up admitted he knows Scott wasn't in control of his actions....and now this is the second time he is literally TAUNTING the man about what he did while influenced by the Phoenix.

Guy needs a lot more than a punch in the face. I get that he is mad, and that despite everything he still blames scott...but taunting like that is uncalled for

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ohh man ice man is in trouble for taunting cyclops. haha

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In fairness.....Cyke did just blast the hell out of Bobby. That said, I am still team Cyke

Astro_Zombie78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Put Bachalo back on the book and get rid of Anka his art is terrible.

sparty-dbq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SHIELD agent: What about the Fantastic Four?

Maria Hill: Don't ask.

Tom Brevort and Axel Alonso: Our sentiments exactly.

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still want to know why we're having a second reading of Xavier's will. In Hickman's New Avengers, some lawyer gives Beast a note, which helps him find the Mind Gem, and states that it falls outside the purview of the executor. Did Xavier write a second will before he died, and if so, as the (presumably) more recent document, why wasn't it read?

laabitres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kris anka should stay in this book just saying

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

damn will mutants every catch a break the inhumans have more solidarity than them (and thats saying something).

Webhead_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman is a jerk for saying that but I have to admit I laughed my ass off at it.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By kidchipotle

I just WISH that this arc will start the recovery of the X-Men. I thought Aaron's WatXM story where Wolvie and Cyke are drinking together would have started it but it seems EVERYONE has forgotten about it at Marvel.

@dondave said:

@war_killer

Since the whole Last Will and Testament arc started, the only lines Bendis has given Bobby were those types of lines. And he's had like seven of them. It's terrible.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee: I actually liked that part of Aaron's run. It actually felt like a REAL conversation between two family members.

And to everyone out there, Bobby is a fictional character, it is Bendis who is writing him OOC

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dman1366 said:

@arturocalakayvee: I actually liked that part of Aaron's run. It actually felt like a REAL conversation between two family members.

And to everyone out there, Bobby is a fictional character, it is Bendis who is writing him OOC

i think adult cyclops is acting like a child

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

love ice man xD

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@dman1366 said:

Nothing Iceman's done in this story has been out of character at all. This is what he's always been like.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#19  Edited By Teerack

@oldnightcrawler said:
@dman1366 said:

Nothing Iceman's done in this story has been out of character at all. This is what he's always been like.

This is very much classic Bobby.

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@dman1366 said:

i think adult cyclops is acting like a child

Considering Xavier was his Dad in every way that mattered, and Scott's whole life has been build on a lie it's a pretty understandable adult response. Getting upset/angry is some times very justifiable and mature reaction, if you never get upset then you're either mentally disabled or emotionally imbalanced/disturbed. Scott would only be acting like a child if he was outside yelling "he's so stupid I hate him!" which very far from what's happening.

bananaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By bananaz

But I lol'd for like, a straight minute though.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Once again I have to SMH at all of this