Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

UNCANNY X-MEN #24

(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A) Chris Bachalo (CA) Kris Anka

ORIGINAL SIN tie-in!

• With the secrets held within Xavier's will laid bare, how will the X-Men cope with the shadows of his past?

• Could a power previously unknown to them now be their greatest threat?

Item Code: MAY140794In Shops: 7/30/2014SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

And Rachel once again drops hints that she may be working with Scott....

Astro_Zombie78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dazzler's redesign sucks. It won't last long.

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Wolverine once again drops confirmation that he's 100% pure moron...

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

xrs10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xrs10

Once again, Storm is written as a biatch

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Warathusis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The majority of these comments seem Pro-Scott Summers.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kidchipotle

We all pretty much predicted it was going to come down to who owns the school..I just hope Bendis executes this right...

The majority of these comments seem Pro-Scott Summers.

That's because

No Caption Provided
@koays said:

And Rachel once again drops hints that she may be working with Scott....

I figure it's because she IS his alternate time-line daughter. It's kinda hard to hate daddy :P

@xrs10 said:

Once again, Storm is written as a biatch

And Henry was written as a dick. They BOTH know better than anyone Dark Phoenix is the controller rather than Scott and yet they still shun him. :(

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Koays

@arturocalakayvee: lol well yea....I just find it funny that Hank gives this passionate speech about why he didn't want to tell people about Scotts location and Rachel walks in like "Yup I knew too" and no one asks why she didn't say anything. ...it's like they just no she's a daddy's girl

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453
deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: or maybe she is giving her biological father the benefit of the doubt

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mangakid1995: Yea, but she was spying during AvX, Presumably gave Jean the info to contact Scott during BotA and has generally been the most silent on the matter of Scott and his team.

The way I see it, I don't think she ever stopped supporting him/ever blamed him for AvX and considering her company by now they should have figured this out.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@mangakid1995: Yea, but she was spying during AvX, Presumably gave Jean the info to contact Scott during BotA and has generally been the most silent on the matter of Scott and his team.

The way I see it, I don't think she ever stopped supporting him/ever blamed him for AvX and considering her company by now they should have figured this out.

Very true. Bendis did say that after this story, the rosters will be changing up again. I think Rachel will go to Scotts side.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it COULD go down like this:

Scott gets the school in the will but gives it to Wolverine because he has no interest in running a school because he still believes Mutants need to be militaristic for the time being AND to show he's the "better man". Which would be ironic since he's the headmaster of the New Charles Xavier School.

I hope I'm wrong and that this leads to eventually reuniting the X-Men. That would be great.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#15  Edited By Teerack

All is forgiven? :D

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would she give Wolverine the benefit of the doubt ? He has severely disliked Scott since the Schism.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it COULD go down like this:

Scott gets the school in the will but gives it to Wolverine because he has no interest in running a school because he still believes Mutants need to be militaristic for the time being AND to show he's the "better man". Which would be ironic since he's the headmaster of the New Charles Xavier School.

I hope I'm wrong and that this leads to eventually reuniting the X-Men. That would be great.

No. It's Bendis. He's gotto make Kitty Pryde ( who I believe is one of the most boring characters in X-Men) get everything, somehow. Kitty gets the JGS.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously logan no wonder you are gonna die soon you just went full retard why did you do that sigh.

Oh well man storm and beast are really never gonna forgive summers are they yet they seem to have forgiven Scarlett witch.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mangakid1995 said:

Why would she give Wolverine the benefit of the doubt ? He has severely disliked Scott since the Schism.

Oh i see, your doing that thing you do where you pretend Wolverine is Rachel's dad....nice

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@koays said:

@avenger85 said:

@mangakid1995 said:

Oh i see, your doing that thing you do where you pretend Wolverine is Rachel's dad....nice

isn't it ?

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

this looks great :v

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No one should be surprised at the Scott love on here because this is the Uncanny X-Men. Scott's book.

The school is being left to someone no one saw coming. Wolverine stating he signed everything over to Xavier, just in case, means Xavier was already disenchanted with how Scott was doing things. It would come off really badly having this not be reflected in the will. Xavier being irresponsible in not revising it would p_ss me off.

Bendis is really working hard at making Beast look like an _sshole. Storm stating he hates Scott, him stating how he wishes Scott was not a part of his life, it's all to support this upcoming event of Hank's trial. More attempts to get fans hating on heroes rather than villains. It's a wee bit boring now.

I like Dazzler's new look.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola said:

No one should be surprised at the Scott love on here because this is the Uncanny X-Men. Scott's book.

The school is being left to someone no one saw coming. Wolverine stating he signed everything over to Xavier, just in case, means Xavier was already disenchanted with how Scott was doing things. It would come off really badly having this not be reflected in the will. Xavier being irresponsible in not revising it would p_ss me off.

Bendis is really working hard at making Beast look like an _sshole. Storm stating he hates Scott, him stating how he wishes Scott was not a part of his life, it's all to support this upcoming event of Hank's trial. More attempts to get fans hating on heroes rather than villains. It's a wee bit boring now.

I like Dazzler's new look.

How does that mean Xavier was disenchanted with Scott?

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@koays: I am taking a leap there, I admit. Xavier never outright claimed a side in Schism, although I was left with the impression he approved the rebuilding of the school. I have the new Uncanny on me and plan to read it in a bit. Hopefully there's some clarification there. I just caught up with reading the back issues fairly recently.