#1 Edited by G-Man (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

UNCANNY X-MEN #24

(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A) Chris Bachalo (CA) Kris Anka

ORIGINAL SIN tie-in!

• With the secrets held within Xavier's will laid bare, how will the X-Men cope with the shadows of his past?

• Could a power previously unknown to them now be their greatest threat?

Item Code: MAY140794In Shops: 7/30/2014SRP: $3.99

#2 Posted by Koays (2868 posts) - - Show Bio

And Rachel once again drops hints that she may be working with Scott....

#3 Posted by Astro_Zombie78 (95 posts) - - Show Bio

Dazzler's redesign sucks. It won't last long.

#4 Posted by Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin (121 posts) - - Show Bio

And Wolverine once again drops confirmation that he's 100% pure moron...

#5 Posted by dagmar_merrill (10313 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by xrs10 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Once again, Storm is written as a biatch

#7 Posted by karrob (4264 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Warathusis (29 posts) - - Show Bio

The majority of these comments seem Pro-Scott Summers.

#9 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (12660 posts) - - Show Bio

We all pretty much predicted it was going to come down to who owns the school..I just hope Bendis executes this right...

The majority of these comments seem Pro-Scott Summers.

That's because

@koays said:

And Rachel once again drops hints that she may be working with Scott....

I figure it's because she IS his alternate time-line daughter. It's kinda hard to hate daddy :P

@xrs10 said:

Once again, Storm is written as a biatch

And Henry was written as a dick. They BOTH know better than anyone Dark Phoenix is the controller rather than Scott and yet they still shun him. :(

#10 Edited by Koays (2868 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: lol well yea....I just find it funny that Hank gives this passionate speech about why he didn't want to tell people about Scotts location and Rachel walks in like "Yup I knew too" and no one asks why she didn't say anything. ...it's like they just no she's a daddy's girl

#11 Posted by Mangakid1995 (294 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays: or maybe she is giving her biological father the benefit of the doubt

#12 Posted by Koays (2868 posts) - - Show Bio

@mangakid1995: Yea, but she was spying during AvX, Presumably gave Jean the info to contact Scott during BotA and has generally been the most silent on the matter of Scott and his team.

The way I see it, I don't think she ever stopped supporting him/ever blamed him for AvX and considering her company by now they should have figured this out.

#13 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12660 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays said:

@mangakid1995: Yea, but she was spying during AvX, Presumably gave Jean the info to contact Scott during BotA and has generally been the most silent on the matter of Scott and his team.

The way I see it, I don't think she ever stopped supporting him/ever blamed him for AvX and considering her company by now they should have figured this out.

Very true. Bendis did say that after this story, the rosters will be changing up again. I think Rachel will go to Scotts side.

#14 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12660 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it COULD go down like this:

Scott gets the school in the will but gives it to Wolverine because he has no interest in running a school because he still believes Mutants need to be militaristic for the time being AND to show he's the "better man". Which would be ironic since he's the headmaster of the New Charles Xavier School.

I hope I'm wrong and that this leads to eventually reuniting the X-Men. That would be great.

#15 Edited by Teerack (7455 posts) - - Show Bio

All is forgiven? :D

#16 Posted by Avenger85 (2017 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would she give Wolverine the benefit of the doubt ? He has severely disliked Scott since the Schism.

#17 Posted by Avenger85 (2017 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it COULD go down like this:

Scott gets the school in the will but gives it to Wolverine because he has no interest in running a school because he still believes Mutants need to be militaristic for the time being AND to show he's the "better man". Which would be ironic since he's the headmaster of the New Charles Xavier School.

I hope I'm wrong and that this leads to eventually reuniting the X-Men. That would be great.

No. It's Bendis. He's gotto make Kitty Pryde ( who I believe is one of the most boring characters in X-Men) get everything, somehow. Kitty gets the JGS.

#18 Posted by Primebonnick (2952 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously logan no wonder you are gonna die soon you just went full retard why did you do that sigh.

Oh well man storm and beast are really never gonna forgive summers are they yet they seem to have forgiven Scarlett witch.

#19 Posted by Koays (2868 posts) - - Show Bio

@mangakid1995 said:

Why would she give Wolverine the benefit of the doubt ? He has severely disliked Scott since the Schism.

Oh i see, your doing that thing you do where you pretend Wolverine is Rachel's dad....nice

#20 Edited by Avenger85 (2017 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays said:

@avenger85 said:

@mangakid1995 said:

Oh i see, your doing that thing you do where you pretend Wolverine is Rachel's dad....nice

isn't it ?

#21 Posted by oldnightcrawler (5003 posts) - - Show Bio

this looks great :v

#22 Posted by Ms-Lola (4481 posts) - - Show Bio

No one should be surprised at the Scott love on here because this is the Uncanny X-Men. Scott's book.

The school is being left to someone no one saw coming. Wolverine stating he signed everything over to Xavier, just in case, means Xavier was already disenchanted with how Scott was doing things. It would come off really badly having this not be reflected in the will. Xavier being irresponsible in not revising it would p_ss me off.

Bendis is really working hard at making Beast look like an _sshole. Storm stating he hates Scott, him stating how he wishes Scott was not a part of his life, it's all to support this upcoming event of Hank's trial. More attempts to get fans hating on heroes rather than villains. It's a wee bit boring now.

I like Dazzler's new look.

#23 Posted by Koays (2868 posts) - - Show Bio

@ms-lola said:

No one should be surprised at the Scott love on here because this is the Uncanny X-Men. Scott's book.

The school is being left to someone no one saw coming. Wolverine stating he signed everything over to Xavier, just in case, means Xavier was already disenchanted with how Scott was doing things. It would come off really badly having this not be reflected in the will. Xavier being irresponsible in not revising it would p_ss me off.

Bendis is really working hard at making Beast look like an _sshole. Storm stating he hates Scott, him stating how he wishes Scott was not a part of his life, it's all to support this upcoming event of Hank's trial. More attempts to get fans hating on heroes rather than villains. It's a wee bit boring now.

I like Dazzler's new look.

How does that mean Xavier was disenchanted with Scott?

#24 Posted by Ms-Lola (4481 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays: I am taking a leap there, I admit. Xavier never outright claimed a side in Schism, although I was left with the impression he approved the rebuilding of the school. I have the new Uncanny on me and plan to read it in a bit. Hopefully there's some clarification there. I just caught up with reading the back issues fairly recently.