#1 Posted by G-Man (36793 posts) - - Show Bio

UNCANNY X-MEN #16

(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A/CA) Chris Bachalo

• Magneto reaches a crossroads. Everything he's fought for is called into question and he's forced to make a decision that will change him forever!

Item Code: NOV130692In Shops: 1/15/2014SRP: $3.99

#2 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew it was coming!

#3 Posted by cameron83 (7531 posts) - - Show Bio

He's evil again?

#4 Edited by JohnnyGat (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing this is just a daydream of his, considering the first panel shows him out of costume and as he listens on the color scheme becomes reddish as well as his costume is basically appearing out of nowhere. This will still probably spur whatever it will do to get him to his solo but I wouldn't be surprised if this all ends with a more calm self observation by Magneto where he compares his current situation with his old life.

#5 Edited by cameron83 (7531 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing this is just a daydream of his, considering the first panel shows him out of costume and as he listens on the color scheme becomes reddish as well as his costume is basically appearing out of nowhere. This will still probably spur whatever it will do to get him to his solo but I wouldn't be surprised if this all ends with a more calm self observation by Magneto where he compares his current situation with his old life.

Most likely this.

I also want to add that current Magneto may not be this powerful. I mean,he manipulates a car and hundreds of other items (although they are small) at once.

#6 Posted by Dernman (15250 posts) - - Show Bio

FINALLY MAGNETO IS BACK!