Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

UNCANNY AVENGERS #5

(W) Rick Remender (A) Daniel Acuña (CA) Kris Anka

• The truth that will shatter the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

• War between the Low and High Evolutionary.

• An Avenger has to choose between his friends and a perfect future.

Item Code: MAR150698In Shops: 6/24/2015SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't give a F about what marvel does or says with these retcons, Magneto will always be their father to me, it's only right.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@torzone said:

I don't give a F about what marvel does or says with these retcons, Magneto will always be their father to me, it's only right.

eamon542000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@torzone said:

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

I love how consistent and beautiful the art has been in this book from the start.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the hell is that first scene supposed to be?

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#6  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@torzone said:

I don't give a F about what marvel does or says with these retcons, Magneto will always be their father to me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@torzone said:

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Is there a reason for Marvel to do an ice skating variant? In June no less.

Ramior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:

@torzone said:

sonofodin25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's the real story behind the twins ? Their the children of Magneto, that's the real story. Don't know what this High Evolutionary garbage is.

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boy they try hard to justify that retcon huh ? Also what 'perfect future' Eve is talking about ? Multiverse is gonna blow up :D That is the sad part in almost all pre-secret wars stories where when you read ''for the future'' you know there is no future so the other option is the only proper choice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@torzone said:

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@torzone said:

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@torzone said:

MachoMustachio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightlocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nightlocke

@torzone said:

That emphasis on the "YOUR" in reference to Pietro's burden of rage...makes me feel like Magneto IS Quicksilver's father and possibly not Wanda's.....but Wanda IS Pietro's sister since her chaos spell meant to hurt those of her blood nearly killed him....are they going to retcon that they're twins or that somehow they have the same mother and different baby daddies...maybe the High Evolutionary is Wanda's poppa, or could it be someone more mystically inclined? Mephisto? Some other elder god like Chthon?

Oh...and when did we get Old Man Sabretooth? I so need to catch up.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope Eric sets sh*t straight and pays the High Evolutionary a visit.

GREGalicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok now I'm really wondering what the point is to this story. Why go through all this uneccessary foolishness and lies involving the Twins, Magneto, and Magda? The Evolutionary would have us believe Wanda and Pietro are so insignificant but clearly they aren't if he went through all this over them.

Magneto needs to make an appearance and demand some answers.

Also, Magda really needs to drag herself out of whatever void she's been hiding in and drop some truth over this supposed pregnancy she had all this years ago. There would've been no dispute if she hadn't tried to hide those kids.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

The irony about the retcon is, that Magnetos relationship with the Twins hasn't been this much in the focus for ages.

ShazamFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@torzone said:

amadeasd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightlocke: Actually, when I first heard about this retcon, that went through my mind. However, I was kind of thinking that Wanda is a clone of Magda. Her blood would then be Pietro's since she would in a way be his mother and he would still be Magneto's son. I think that would be really stupid, but it was a theory that popped into my head.

I just want to know where Magda fits in all this. Figure that out and we have the answers. I certainly don't believe the High Evolutionary's explanation, as it makes absolutely no sense. This whole thing started because of one of Wanda's spells, but magic is such a good plot device because it can be interpreted in hundreds of different ways. One thing I am curious about, when Magneto first came to them claiming to be their father, why the hell wouldn't they have some sort of genetic testing done to confirm it? I really don't think, considering their history with him and that he was now the third person claiming to be their dad, that they wouldn't have. But yeah what's the point of asking for common sense in a comic book?

amadeasd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I'm a little late to this (took me awhile to get this issue) but the ending has me pretty confused. The High Evolutionary's explanation of the twins seemed unsatisfying and pretty unlikely if we take continuity under consideration, but the ending of this issue, with the thoughts of Vision, doesn't that mean that the High Evolutionary was lying or at the very least not telling the whole truth? Vision said he saw the hidden truth about the twins and that the truth would destroy Wanda. Is this supposed to be a different "truth" than what the Evolutionary revealed? If that's the case, then we've pretty much learned nothing from this series. Or am I reading this incorrectly?