Posted by G-Man (30304 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Staff
#1 Posted by G-Man (30304 posts) - - Show Bio

DAREDEVIL #36

(W) Mark Waid (A/CA) Chris Samnee

The Astounding Final Issue!

Item Code: DEC130738 In Shops: 2/19/2014 SRP: $2.99

Staff
#2 Posted by Hawkguy (571 posts) - - Show Bio

It'll be interesting to see why he decides to move to San Fran, it can't possibly be because of this revelation... I'm curious to see what happens. Is this issue regular page count or is it going to be longer?

Also... what's up with Hawkeye always being bandaged up? Give the man a break!

#3 Posted by G-Man (30304 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkguy: If he got a break, he'd need more than bandages. He'd need a cast...to mend whatever bone broke... and the issue is regular size. 22 pages of story.

Staff
#4 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (5870 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil kinda became boring for me after that bug story ended. I'm interested to see how it ends though

#5 Posted by Jawshco (242 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG! That muppet voice Tony. It's hilarious. And what are those squeaks at the end?

#6 Posted by Paracelsus (1471 posts) - - Show Bio

So Murdock "outs" himself- it's NOT as if this is some kind of unusual occurrence in the Marvel Universe- Tony Stark has revealed his identity as Iron Man some years back- both can afford to do so as neither has spouse or children or other known family members to be targeted by either conventional crooks or supervillains!

Terry

#7 Posted by Lvenger (17887 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice video Tony! This looks like it'll be a stellar final issue of Daredevil!

#8 Posted by manwithoutshame (589 posts) - - Show Bio

I love it. Can't wait for #36.

#12 Posted by ChildoftheAtom (485 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkguy: he moves to San Fran? That should become xmen state. Why would the devil leave the kitchen?

#13 Posted by G-Man (30304 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#15 Posted by Alak (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely getting this. I binged on the first couple of volumes of Waid's run after ignoring it for so long. I wasn't a fan of the idea of a happy-go-lucky DD but it turned out I was wrong (about a lot of things). Now it's my favorite Marvel title. It'll be interesting to see how everything pans out for Murdock!

#16 Edited by Donovan Montgomery (5408 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll miss the Kitchen :( Will be picking this up Friday.

#19 Edited by Master_Thief (675 posts) - - Show Bio

I really wanna now how SpOck reacts thinking he was having a hard time beating a blind guy

#21 Edited by Knightsofdarkness2 (1288 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting!

#22 Edited by tomlikesfries (4624 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno, Mark Waid's run on Daredevil was pretty good, but after thirty six issues I just really wanna go back to the usual dark and grim DD story, kinda sick of Matt having a "good" life. Someone make it miserable again!!