Preview: THE DEATH-DEFYING DR. MIRAGE #2

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff

THE DEATH-DEFYING DR. MIRAGE #2 (of 5) (VALIANT FIRST)

No Caption Provided

Written by JEN VAN METER

Art by ROBERTO DE LA TORRE

Cover by TRAVEL FOREMAN (AUG141728)

Leaving her mortal body in deadly danger, the spirit of Dr. Mirage is about to enter the afterlife’s web of worlds, and begin the fight to win back the husband she thought she’d lost forever. But enemies lie in wait everywhere, and while demons and beasts besiege Mirage in the spirit world, an unexpected new eruption of evil will threaten her life on Earth...

Death is just the beginning…and, on October 8th, Dr. Mirage's obsessive, astonishing quest into the lands of the dead to rescue her lost love continues in THE DEATH-DEFYING DR. MIRAGE #2 – featuring a cover by fan-favorite artist Travel Foreman (Animal Man)!

$3.99 | T+ | 32 pgs. | ON SALE 10/8/14 (FOC –8/11/14)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

That cover is beatifiul .

Avatar image for i_dont_like_comics
i_dont_like_comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

short haired chick? sign me up.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ARMIV2

Hello, I'm interested.

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

what is with the bad interior art? sigh. they are going to ruin this series like they did shadow man. its too gritty to hold my interest. just like with shadowman i will struggle to read it but end up skipping pages and have no idea what's going on. here's a concept comic book companies: cover artists doing the interior art instead of false advertising

Saxman69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have to agree with Perfect 10, the interior art is really poor. I do not like De La Torre's style. It is muddy and ugly. I also do not think that the colouring flatters the art either. It ends up looking thoroughly unappealing. I am taking a pass on this.