#1 Posted by G-Man (19161 posts) - - Show Bio

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #1

(W) Christos N. Gage (A) Javier Rodriguez (CA) J. G. Jones

• This ain't no regular Annual, buck-o! This one counts!

• BLACKOUT is back, and he wants to re-establish his reputation by killing the toughest guy in town... Spider-Man!

• He plans to force Peter Parker Spidey into a trap. Blackout's leverage? Aunt May!

• The world will never look at Superior Spider-Man the same after this. BE THERE!

Item Code: SEP130695 In Shops: 11/20/2013 SRP: $4.99

Staff Online
#2 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

If they kill Aunt May...>>>>>....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#3 Edited by Dark_Guyver (2435 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh oh, Ock is gonna make Peter fat. When Parker comes back hes gonna have to hit the gym.

#4 Edited by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark_guyver said:

Uh oh, Ock is gonna make Peter fat. When Parker comes back hes gonna have to hit the gym.

@g_man Hey G-Man your smart and read comics is The Fat Spidey Comic Real?

#5 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2435 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: Ha! That's great! I've never seem that before. Now I'm curious about what that pic is all about.

#6 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12993 posts) - - Show Bio

If they kill Aunt May...>>>>>....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That would make One More Day……ALL. FOR. NOTHING. >:O

#7 Edited by ComicKing7 (133 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicking7: Supes was going through an identity crisis :P

#9 Edited by Admiral_IronBeast (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber said:

If they kill Aunt May...>>>>>....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That would make One More Day……ALL. FOR. NOTHING. >:O

That would mean they ruined the best comic run ever for absolutely no reason.

but I guess the upside is that nobody stays dead in comics except uncle ben, Jason todd, and bucky... so we wont have to wait long for her to come back to life :o

#10 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee said:

@thecheesestabber said:

If they kill Aunt May...>>>>>....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That would make One More Day……ALL. FOR. NOTHING. >:O

That would mean they ruined the best comic run ever for absolutely no reason.

but I guess the upside is that nobody stays dead in comics except uncle ben, Jason todd, and bucky... so we wont have to wait long for her to come back to life :o

Is that sarcasm?

#11 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12993 posts) - - Show Bio

@admiral_ironbeast said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@thecheesestabber said:

If they kill Aunt May...>>>>>....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That would make One More Day……ALL. FOR. NOTHING. >:O

That would mean they ruined the best comic run ever for absolutely no reason.

but I guess the upside is that nobody stays dead in comics except uncle ben, Jason todd, and bucky... so we wont have to wait long for her to come back to life :o

Is that sarcasm?

Yeah, I had no idea if that was sarcasm either so I didn't respond....

#12 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber said:

@admiral_ironbeast said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@thecheesestabber said:

If they kill Aunt May...>>>>>....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That would make One More Day……ALL. FOR. NOTHING. >:O

That would mean they ruined the best comic run ever for absolutely no reason.

but I guess the upside is that nobody stays dead in comics except uncle ben, Jason todd, and bucky... so we wont have to wait long for her to come back to life :o

Is that sarcasm?

Yeah, I had no idea if that was sarcasm either so I didn't respond....

i mean all of them came back but before they came back people said that

#13 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (12993 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@admiral_ironbeast said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@thecheesestabber said:

If they kill Aunt May...>>>>>....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That would make One More Day……ALL. FOR. NOTHING. >:O

That would mean they ruined the best comic run ever for absolutely no reason.

but I guess the upside is that nobody stays dead in comics except uncle ben, Jason todd, and bucky... so we wont have to wait long for her to come back to life :o

Is that sarcasm?

Yeah, I had no idea if that was sarcasm either so I didn't respond....

i mean all of them came back but before they came back people said that

Yeah, I know. I wasn't sure if he just didn't get the memo that Bucky and Jason have been alive for quite a few years....