#1 Posted by G-Man (30701 posts) - - Show Bio

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #25

(W) Dan Slott, Christos N. Gage (A/CA) Humberto Ramos

Special super-sized 25th issue!

• Otto Octavius, the Superior Spider-Man, in a life-or-death struggle against the original Superior Venom!

• Plus: With one last goblin on his side, the Goblin King's court is now complete!

• Guest starring: The Avengers!

Item Code: NOV130660In Shops: 1/15/2014SRP: $4.99

Staff
#2 Posted by danhimself (22318 posts) - - Show Bio

this is it...the Venom symbiote brings out Ock's villain side in front of the Avengers...this has got to be the beginning of the end for him

#3 Edited by GraniteSoldier (7051 posts) - - Show Bio

"Doctor Octopus, the Superior Spider-Man, in a life or death struggle with the original Superior Venom"

Superior Venom = Flash Thompson? I'm starting to think so.

I really hope they duke it out this issue, they avoided it thus far. That first "fight" wasn't much of anything from either, really. I'm also curious if this starts the beginning of the end for Ock, or if Slott writes some silly "Spidey was acting bad because of the symbiote!" dialogue from the Avengers (even though a bunch of them knew Flash was Venom on the Secret Avengers, so it wouldn't make all that much sense...). So pumped for this, was waiting throughout the holidays.

#4 Posted by Rainja (292 posts) - - Show Bio

This whole Darkest hours story has been crap, and only started to pick up in the last issue, I look forward to this issues and The Goblin nation and after that ill probally put down spiderman again. Dont think this book is all its hyped up about.

#5 Edited by JonSmith (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

this is it...the Venom symbiote brings out Ock's villain side in front of the Avengers...this has got to be the beginning of the end for him

Don't get your hopes up: They're just going to chalk up anything he says or does to the symbiote's influence.

#6 Posted by Cgoodness (3945 posts) - - Show Bio

i want flash back as venom >:l

#7 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be good

#8 Posted by danhimself (22318 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonsmith said:

@danhimself said:

Don't get your hopes up: They're just going to chalk up anything he says or does to the symbiote's influence.

well my hopes aren't really up....I've enjoyed Superior thus far but at the same time I look forward to Peter returning

#9 Posted by CyberWarrior (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness: I am sure we will get him back soon :)

#10 Posted by Cgoodness (3945 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by cameron83 (6753 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Cgoodness (3945 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: but from the interviews they say it could just be the Symbiote pretending to be flash :/ it makes me depressed

#13 Edited by cameron83 (6753 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: but from the interviews they say it could just be the Symbiote pretending to be flash :/ it makes me depressed

I bet we'll see more of him (Flash is my favorite Venom!)

#14 Posted by CyberWarrior (1465 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by GeekBait (779 posts) - - Show Bio

@rainja: Don't worry, Peter's coming back after Goblin Nation!

#16 Posted by Cgoodness (3945 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Cgoodness (3945 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by CyberWarrior (1465 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Cgoodness (3945 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: naaaa I'm jobless cant afford to buy comics anymore, been digging around the Internet all I can to keep up with AV

#20 Posted by CyberWarrior (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness: I can give you a spoiler about Flash if you want )

#21 Posted by Cgoodness (3945 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by CyberWarrior (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: he got robot legs right? Go ahead

That, and plus... well... this is Casady's case: he can't live without the symbiote!

#23 Posted by Cgoodness (3945 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by CyberWarrior (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: wait what? 0_o

You heard me), By using sedative's to control the Venom symbiote, Flash changed his 'biology', and now, without it, he can live not more than a few hours!!

#25 Posted by ShadowPro (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

the varian t is superior to ramos pseudo art