#1 Posted by G-Man (37775 posts) - - Show Bio

STAR-LORD: ANNIHILATION CONQUEST

(W) Keith Giffen (A) Timothy Green (CA) Nic Klein

• Peter Quill is Star-Lord once more, but will he embrace his legacy?

• The techno-organic Phalanx have overrun the galaxy, and it's time for Star-Lord and his ragtag team of cosmic cult favorites - including Bug, Captain Universe, Deathcry, Mantis, Groot and Rocket Raccoon - to suit up and become legends!

• But this no-win, no-tech suicide mission starts off bad and rapidly gets worse.

• As hordes of the Phalanx close in, one team member might have to make the supreme sacrifice!

• Relive the birth of the motley crew that became the Guardians of the Galaxy!

• Collecting ANNIHILATION: CONQUEST - STARLORD #1-4.

Item Code: DEC130736In Shops: 2/5/2014SRP: $7.99

#2 Edited by fodigg (6148 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this being re-released in trade or something? Or in floppy? This series was/is/remains great, as with most of the ANNIHILATION stuff, but am confuse.

#3 Posted by pikahyper (12647 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg: it's kind of a trade, it is a fat comic collecting the mini-series but it doesn't have a standard trade paperback spine or fancy paper just standard paper quality and staples, Marvel's put out like five of these in the past year.

#4 Posted by fodigg (6148 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg: it's kind of a trade, it is a fat comic collecting the mini-series but it doesn't have a standard trade paperback spine or fancy paper just standard paper quality and staples, Marvel's put out like five of these in the past year.

Oh okay. I remember them doing fat-floppy re-releases of like, "sampler" books—three different titles reprinted in one set of staples. Didn't realize they were doing that for minis now.

#5 Posted by pikahyper (12647 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg: I think this is the first full mini based one, the last two I remember them doing were for Rocket Raccoon and another Star-Lord one, the Rocket Raccoon issue had the original mini-series plus one other issue I think and the Star-Lord one was like the first three or four appearances. It is odd that they would pick this though since the trade for it is still in print and is like four dollars more.

#6 Posted by Xwraith (20647 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe this is actually getting reissued.