Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

SPIDER-VERSE TEAM-UP #2

(W) Christos N. Gage, Gerry Conway (A) David Williams, Steven Sanders (CA) David Williams

SPIDER-VERSE TIE-IN!

• MILES MORALES AND ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN (from the ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN cartoon) TEAM UP!

• GWEN STACY SPIDER-WOMAN goes to a universe to recruit a Peter Parker who never got over her death!

Rated T

Item Code: OCT140838In Shops: 12/10/2014SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

So let me get this straight...the Spider-Man from that god-awful 60s cartoon is still alive, but the Six-Armed Spider-Man got killed off in a tie-in?

There's no justice.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

This is going to be weird.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

TrueMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TrueMarvel

So let me get this straight...the Spider-Man from that god-awful 60s cartoon is still alive, but the Six-Armed Spider-Man got killed off in a tie-in?

There's no justice.

Tey killed off Assassin Spiderman as well. It kinda made me instantly hate this event.... Bet Dan Slott just couldn't stand the idea that Assassin spiderman was basically the superior spiderman before Spock was....

So many stories could have been told about Assassin Spiderman... honestly one of the most unique and interesting incarnations.

Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow said:

There's no justice.

Tey killed off Assassin Spiderman as well. It kinda made me instantly hate this event.... Bet Dan Slott just couldn't stand the idea that Assassin spiderman was basically the superior spiderman before Spock was....

So many stories could have been told about Assassin Spiderman... honestly one of the most unique and interesting incarnations.

what?!

when did they kill assassin spider-man???!!!

do u have a scan?

TrueMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truemarvel said:

@shroudofsorrow said:

There's no justice.

what?!

when did they kill assassin spider-man???!!!

do u have a scan?

Damn couldn't find the scan but here's the wiki page

http://marvel.wikia.com/Peter_Parker_%28Earth-8351%29

It's some straight BS that he;s dead..... Dan Slott piss me off with stuff like that

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By HolySerpent

@truemarvel: I just retread it. You were right the assassin spidey was kill off 0_o.

mje360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mje360

They killed off Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends, and 1990's Animated Series Spider-Man (The one who belongs in this story since he already teamed up with different dimensions Spider-Men first in the 1990s!), but the 60's Spidey gets spared?!? I think I'm gonna quit these Spider-Man after Spider-Verse.

slade_wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

60s cartoon! So rad!

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@shroudofsorrow said:

There's no justice.

Oh C'mon, the show wasn't awful.

Egie_Asemota1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Egie_Asemota1

The team-up definitely has me excited. I like how Miles and disney spider-man view the world of 60s spider-man. Spider-Gwen is still going strong.This is gonna be funny. :) Tony G-Man or Matt please review this!!!

I have to ask. have you guys all gone cynical and gritty all of a sudden!? why all the 60s Spider-man hate!? That cartoon was awesome and honestly, though dated, works well for what it is. The humour is perfect, the writing fits the early style of Marvel comics and honestly it characterizes Peter Parker so well. Honestly, without this show he wouldn't even be a pop culture icon. WHY THE HATE?

Egie_Asemota1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel4ever: Thank you! Honestly, did everyone take prozac this morning? Why all the cynical hate towards a great show and character? Do Marvel fans just hate fun now?

BeholdtheVison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This looks great.

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Still, Spiderverse = Game of Thrones, Spider-man version

cmpunk4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: i agree also. i loved the six arm spidey. got hooked on him.mad they killed him.

cmpunk4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it would be interesting to see if a cartoon spidey can be eating. lmao.but im still want to see how this works out.also i think slott is doctor octopus in real life. since he seems to hate spidermen. but loves that fat doctor octopus. SPIDERVERSE RULES!!!

kaine_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mje360: when did they 90s spidey ????

mje360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mje360

@kaine_17

Pretty sure Morlun killed 90s spidey when he killed Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends, and Spider-Man Unlimited during issue 7 of Amazing Spider-Man.