Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

SPIDER-GWEN #3

(W) Jason Latour (A/CA) Robbi Rodriguez

• Still reeling from the events of SPIDER-VERSE, Gwen Stacy decides to pay a visit to Jessica Drew, AKA Spider-Woman!

• Gwen learns about her Earth-616 counterpart, and sees that the lesson that with great power, there must also come great responsibility applies in any reality.

Rated T

Item Code: OCT150866In Shops: 12/9/2015SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

LordRyus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I knew it Jessica's new outfit looks horrible when drawn by a different artist, especially those glasses. I'm afraid we need the classic uniform back.

TrueMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordryus said:

I knew it Jessica's new outfit looks horrible when drawn by a different artist, especially those glasses. I'm afraid we need the classic uniform back.

Her new suit was always horrible regardless of artist. The only Spider family member without a sense of style now if you ask me.

tedbundy654321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How many spider people do you need to cheapen Spider-Man. Maybe Sony is gonna make a Spider Gwen featuring Emma Stone, but this contrived irradiated garbage needs to get cancelled.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

How many spider people do you need to cheapen Spider-Man. Maybe Sony is gonna make a Spider Gwen featuring Emma Stone, but this contrived irradiated garbage needs to get cancelled.

Amen

Dredd_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedbundy654321: I wouldn't recommend you start holding your breath too soon for that. Issue 1 of this volume was #3 in October sales. Issue 5 of the previous volume was #20 in June. They don't tend to cancel a top selling ongoing title unless something catastrophic happens with the creative team.

butters911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By butters911

Aw no! I don't want her to find out what happened to 616 Gwen!

Ducey13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So does Spider-Gwen take place in the new Main Marvel Universe, an Alternate reality, or both?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453
deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ducey13: Her own alternate reality but the Spider-People seem to be in the habit of hopping realities in the ANAD Marvel Universe and as far as I know we haven't gotten any kind of explanation on how they do that yet, my money is that the Weaver(Master Weaver?(Can't seem to recall the characters actual tittle right now sorry)) from Spider-Verse has something to do with it.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

I feel like solo-title should be more solo again... The Spider-Woman team-up is fine, but do you have to put all-new avengers in every book?

Its bad enough when previews of their own solo-titles feel like extensions of the avengers book, but why does Thor show up here or miles in a random team-up with She-Hulk in the Hulk comic.

I mean these guys were all popular on their own, none of them needed the boost.

Ducey13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ducey13

@ducey13: Her own alternate reality but the Spider-People seem to be in the habit of hopping realities in the ANAD Marvel Universe and as far as I know we haven't gotten any kind of explanation on how they do that yet, my money is that the Weaver(Master Weaver?(Can't seem to recall the characters actual tittle right now sorry)) from Spider-Verse has something to do with it.

thanks! The description of Web Warriors #1 does say their home base is on earth 001, and Karn did become the new Master Weaver at the end of Spider-Verse so your theory totally makes sense.