Posted by G-Man (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

If you're a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog but have missed out on past adventures or simply want the luxury of having them collected in a nice package, Archie Comics is set to release another volume of the SONIC SAGA SERIES. The latest trade will feature over one hundred pages and you won't want to miss out on this story.

SONIC SAGA SERIES 4: HOUSE OF CARDS (TR)

Sonic’s epic adventures aren’t just stories—they’re SAGAS!

Blast into the action at Sonic speed with the continuation of the all-new Sonic Saga graphic novel series! This volume collects a crucial point in the history of Sonic’s hometown of New Mobotropolis. After narrowly avoiding annihilation at the hands of Dr. Eggman, the citizens face a bright new future—one full of change. But change isn’t exactly so bright for everyone. Tensions boil over when Sonic does battle with…TAILS?! Brother fights brother, political tensions start to brew, and friends and family are turned against each other. What evils go unchecked during all this infighting? SONIC SAGA VOL. 4 collects selected stories from Sonic the Hedgehog #129, 177-180.

Script & Art: Ian Flynn

Cover: Tracy Yardley!, Jim Amash and Jason Jensen

978-1-936975-64-8

$11.99/$13.99CAN

6 5/8 x 10 3/16”

Trade Paperback

112 pp

Direct Market On-sale: 9/25

#1 Posted by E1000 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

This art is awful...

#2 Posted by turel_hash_ak_gik (350 posts) - - Show Bio

the art is beautiful and consistent. this is the best video game based comic book out there. longest too.

#3 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

I started reading the Sonic comic because the Sonic vs Tails cover caught my attention when it first came out a few years ago and I've kept reading ever since. Also the art is awesome.

#4 Posted by 2cool4fun (1407 posts) - - Show Bio

Might be time to go back into he's comics, I'm already back with his games, and a bigger fanboy then ever before :3

#8 Edited by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Very nice! Can't go wrong with Sonic Saga series I say :)

#9 Posted by NightFang (10271 posts) - - Show Bio

Yah, Sonic!