#1 Posted by G-Man (18889 posts) - - Show Bio

PUNISHER #1

(W) Nathan Edmondson (A/CA) Mitch Gerads

For years, The Punisher has waged a war on crime in New York City with an array of very large guns, but a lead on a major source of drugs, weapons, and more has set his many sights due west. NOW! Frank Castle's in the City of Angels, looking to give the devil his due. Things aren't all they appear, though, with a highly trained military hit squad hot on Frank's tail. Caught between a posse of Punisher predators and targets of his own one-man-war, Frank's manifest destiny may be a shallow grave!

Item Code: DEC130627In Shops: 2/5/2014SRP: $3.99

#2 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12592 posts) - - Show Bio

That guy looks like Danny Trejo. Not sure if I'm going to pick this series up as I already get my Punisher fix in Thunderbolts now. But I gotta say, Punisher is a lot cooler looking when he had the beard. Bonus points from the eye patch too.

#3 Posted by DonFelipe (1292 posts) - - Show Bio

"No touching!!!"

#4 Posted by The Stegman (26005 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny Trejo? That you? Anyway, pass for me, I hate Punisher.

#5 Edited by Tensta (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank just offed Danny Trejo. This series will definitely be part of my Punisher collection

#6 Posted by Rabidwolfdog (259 posts) - - Show Bio

I read the plot for this, its basically Punisher doing what he was doing in NYC but in California. I wanted more from a story line, then just a setting change. Like why can't he be in the current war?

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35016 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35016 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Deranged Midget (17968 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by GrenadeFlow (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

I need this like now

#12 Posted by Kazenji (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope its good

i read about the first story, He gets caught by some L.A. gang somehow.