#1 Edited by G-Man (38674 posts) - - Show Bio

ORIGINAL SIN #3

(W) Jason Aaron (A) Mike Deodato (CA) Julian Totino Tedesco

ANSWERS AT ALL COSTS.

• In the wake of last issue's explosion of secrets, the heroes of the Marvel U are reeling, leaving Nick Fury to stand alone.

• He Who Holds the Eye is still on the run, and now we meet his boss, the villainous mastermind behind the raid on the Watcher's lair.

• And in deep space, the Winter Soldier leads a team that uncovers the most bizarre murder of all.

Item Code: APR140626In Shops: 6/4/2014SRP: $3.99

Staff Online
#2 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (18434 posts) - - Show Bio

So that is how it happens then ?

#3 Posted by PapiNacho (3358 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell me Jason, why am I supposed to care about this random character I don't even know? Was Super Eyeballman supposed to be an epic reveal or something? First issue was great but make me care.

#4 Posted by BuNKiTZ (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy, this is gonna be awesome! Too bad the Original Sin tie-in issues for these characters won't be here for a little while longer. Can't wait for ASM #s 4 and 5!

#5 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (38969 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure Noh Varr killed that fool.

#6 Posted by Ms-Lola (7135 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a little confused. So, apparently, just like that, everyone learns the truth about everything. Everything the Watcher knew.

I am more curious about Thor's reaction to having a sibling of the female variety. I take it Angela learns the truth just as instantaneously, wherever she may be at that point in time. Out of all the promised "original sins", it's the Asgardian situation that has me the most excited about. I've been waiting for how this all pans out for a while and what it means to the universe. Gamora's reaction should be interesting, too.