Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

NOVA #29

(W) Gerry Duggan (A) David Baldeon (CA) Orphans Cheeps

• Hot out of the Black Vortex Crossover, Nova is back on Earth!

• But problems have followed him back to Earth and this arc will test Sam more than anything ever has before.

Rated T

Item Code: FEB150753In Shops: 4/15/2015SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Scistorm4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Please let Richard come back somehow. Sam is a good character, but Rich Rider is one of my favorites.

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Please let Richard come back somehow. Sam is a good character, but Rich Rider is one of my favorites.

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This. Richard Rider is THE NOVA PRIME.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

@scistorm4 said:

This. Richard Rider is THE NOVA PRIME.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Indeed.

Marvel needs to bring back Richard Rider. There's no excuse to keep him dead forever. You can bet that, if given the choice between Sam & Rich, the majority would take Rider back in a heartbeat. And I'd be willing to bet an ongoing with the real Nova would sell pretty well.

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenscar1990:

It's true. The past DnA-era Nova series outsells the current run. In fact, back issue sales of Rich's series are higher- & that's saying something when back issues outsell a current run. Rich has a huge fan base, especially post-Annihilation, he is well-remembered from it & being in UMVC3, a highly popular game. I would have no problem at all with keeping Sam Alexander around, if they brought Rich back- in fact, he could be a mentor to him. Rich could be the Nova Prime, patrolling the universe & guarding the galaxy as he was before, & Sam could be the Nova of Earth. I don't understand why Marvel refuses to have both- there was a Nova CORPS, after all. It would make both fanbases happy, & I guarantee the book would sell very well.

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@greenscar1990:

It's true. The past DnA-era Nova series outsells the current run. In fact, back issue sales of Rich's series are higher- & that's saying something when back issues outsell a current run. Rich has a huge fan base, especially post-Annihilation, he is well-remembered from it & being in UMVC3, a highly popular game. I would have no problem at all with keeping Sam Alexander around, if they brought Rich back- in fact, he could be a mentor to him. Rich could be the Nova Prime, patrolling the universe & guarding the galaxy as he was before, & Sam could be the Nova of Earth. I don't understand why Marvel refuses to have both- there was a Nova CORPS, after all. It would make both fanbases happy, & I guarantee the book would sell very well.

Hear, hear! Why can't we have both? Sam is showing some potential to stick being a Nova; all he needs is another Nova to guide him into the nobility Nova corpsmen were known for.

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scavengerfist:

No Caption Provided

I would LOVE to see that. That would be great story-telling for fans of both characters, & a way to build up both characters even more- to have a Nova legacy & mythos, which has more brought to it with Rich as Nova Prime being alive & protecting the cosmos & helping to guide Sam & other Novas to become greater heroes & carry on the noble Nova Corps legacy. Rich brings more to the mythos by being there, alive, instead of "dead" or trapped in the Cancerverse or another limbo dimension. If only Marvel could see that- it would be a win-win....esp. if Dan Abnett were to write it!

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scavengerfist:

No Caption Provided

I would LOVE to see that. That would be great story-telling for fans of both characters, & a way to build up both characters even more- to have a Nova legacy & mythos, which has more brought to it with Rich as Nova Prime being alive & protecting the cosmos & helping to guide Sam & other Novas to become greater heroes & carry on the noble Nova Corps legacy. Rich brings more to the mythos by being there, alive, instead of "dead" or trapped in the Cancerverse or another limbo dimension. If only Marvel could see that- it would be a win-win....esp. if Dan Abnett were to write it!

Now if we were to have a signature campaign...hmmm

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scavengerfist:

You're welcome, bro! And Rich does, he's too awesome a character to stay in limbo like this. (Going over 4 years, since Thanos Imperative...way too long.) Maybe this petition, with enough signatures, started by someone that runs a site that even Rich's creator Marv Wolfman frequented, has enough pull & credibility to get the higher-ups at Marvel's attention!

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hot damn his head is so big!

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bystander

@winter_kills: If you think like that, young Nova kinda reminds myself by his complectation. Only I am taller... I meant longer.

Oh, and keep the GIF's coming, brah!)

#gifforce

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberwarrior:

Haha I know what you mean- I think Im kind of the same way! lol I like to use the excuse from the gif above when I'm trying to reach for something & can't get to it! lol

About the gifs....

No Caption Provided

#gifforce 4evah!!