Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

NOVA #2

(W) Sean Ryan (A) Cory Smith (CA) Humberto Ramos

• MONSTERS! PANCAKES! MINI-GOLF! Sam Alexander is still getting used to having his dad back on Earth, but things are about to get a whole lot less stable when a surprising earthquake strikes

• What's responsible for the catastrophic quake? If you guessed "a giant, awful monster than only Nova can stop," you're right!

• PLUS! More about Jesse is revealed...

Rated T

Item Code: OCT150905In Shops: 12/2/2015SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Why you have to tease me Marvel? First the Midnight Sons Cover now New Warriors?

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

every time i see the covers with both with a black and a gold Nova I get super excited and think that its Richard Rider, then i check out the preview and im always let down that its not him

arcanepayaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this comic ties into ANAD Avengers #1 where Nova meets Ms. Marvel and gets shytted on by her. The tie in being the monster he was fighting? Apparently a bunch of microscopic beings were enlargened and set loose. Seems to fit whats going on here.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

every time i see the covers with both with a black and a gold Nova I get super excited and think that its Richard Rider, then i check out the preview and im always let down that its not him

A big part of why I'm following Sam Alexander right now is in case Richard Rider gets teased or alluded to. I really want him back.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

New Warriors cover. Nice!