#1 Edited by G-Man (36715 posts) - - Show Bio

NOVA #10

(W) Zeb Wells, Gerry Duggan (A) Paco Medina, Carlo Barberi (CA) Ed McGuinness

100TH ISSUE ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL!

• Big changes for Sam Alexander in this supersonic supersized 100th issue!

• Guest staring the new New Warriors!

• And as if that's not enough new, you also get a whole bonus story from new regular Nova writer Gerry Duggan!

Item Code: SEP130718 In Shops: 11/27/2013 SRP: $4.99

#2 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12014 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this supposed to be a special issue? Or just continuing with the story? Are they going to go back to 11 after this or continue from 100? Because I can't see issue 100 being a good "Jump on" for new readers. Seems Anti-Marvel Now. I hope we see Richard, even though rumors claim Disney will have none of that.

#3 Posted by samyroc (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that the Silver Surfer boar that Nova is riding when he punch Doom!

#4 Posted by Trevel8182 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: What rumors? Rhomann Dey is in Guardians of the Galaxy and played by an A-List actor, not Jessie Alexander.

SURFS UP!!!!

#5 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12014 posts) - - Show Bio

@trevel8182: There have been a ton of rumors circulating that Disney won't let Marvel use Richard Rider in comics anymore because of his name. That's why Sam Alexander was introduced.

#6 Edited by samyroc (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: I was sure that Sam Alexander was introduced because of is appearance in Ultimate Spider-Man(the cartoon) and they wanted to get more friendly for new reader who only see their movies or cartoons while slapping in the face of their old fans , you know the same way War Machine is now in Iron patriot or Nick Fury Jr. was created.