#1 Edited by G-Man (30677 posts) - - Show Bio

MOON KNIGHT #1

(W) Warren Ellis (A/CA) Declan Shalvey

Marc Spector is Moon Knight!...Or is he? It's hard to tell these days, especially when New York's wildest vigilante protects the street with two-fisted justice and three-that's right, count 'em-different personalities! But even with the mystical force of Khonshu fueling his crusade, how does the night's greatest detective save a city that's as twisted as he is? The road to victory is going to hurt. A lot. Marvel's most mind-bending adventure begins NOW as Moon Knight sleuths his way to the rotten core of New York's most bizarre mysteries!

Item Code: JAN140638In Shops: 3/5/2014SRP: $3.99

Staff
#2 Posted by CaptainHoopla (905 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome back Mr. Knight.

#3 Edited by ZbvmX (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Noir color goodness! Makes me cry for joy T_T

#4 Posted by DonFelipe (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, this looks pretty cool... but only for a few issues, please!
Moony can't be all white like that forever. It'd be boring.

#5 Posted by Wardishy (570 posts) - - Show Bio

This is awesome. I've never read Moon Knight before but I can't wait for this.

#6 Posted by Maddpanda531 (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, the way they did the colors is fantastic. I wasn't planning on picking this up, but I may just have to now.

#7 Posted by The Mighty Monarch (2219 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight: Dapper Gentleman.

#8 Posted by BuNKiTZ (160 posts) - - Show Bio

The colors... :3

#9 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

He needs a white cowboy hat to make the ensemble work.

Other than that, I can't wait to pick this up.

#10 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11147 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay. This. This I will be getting. It's my first experience with Moon Knight outside of things like the Ultimate U and AoU, I believe, so I'm extra excited since Warren Ellis is the writer.

#11 Posted by Planet_arium (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: Yeah, and lord knows the Ultimate Moon Knight can't possibly be anything like what he's supposed to- right? A schizophrenic weirdo?

This art is phenomenal. The stylized choice of not shading him in at all is both off-putting and exciting at the same time. Can't wait.

#12 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just hoping this is "Let's put in an honest effort" Ellis like The Authority and Newuniersal, and not "Let's just coast in mediocrity since this is a superhero title I don't own" Ellis ala Astonishing X-Men and Ultimate Armor Wars.

But, my initial impression? Looks promising.

#13 Edited by G-Man (30677 posts) - - Show Bio

@bunkitz: It's Jordie Bellaire. She's amazing on everything she does.

Staff