Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

MILES MORALES: ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #7

(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A/CA) David Marquez

WHO IS KATIE BISHOP?

• MILES MORALES has a girlfriend. Her name is KATIE BISHOP.

• Katie has a secret.

• It's bad news for SPIDER-MAN

Rated T+

Item Code: SEP140895In Shops: 11/12/2014SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Awesome.

Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
superior_prime_maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Totally knew Osborn was gonna announce him as the father. Jeez norman!

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

That was a pretty long preview. I'm definitely picking this up.

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

talk about a god complex, osborn...geez

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Will be reading

nickxh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow! I don't think I have been this excited with a comic written by Bendis for I don't know how long.

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone tell me about how Peter came back from the dead please? I don't follow this book, I'm just interested.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Another issue showing how much better Miles is than Peter........

batmite1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cave_duck: apparently the spider serum makes him and Osborn immortal. But I think he is a clone

Crackdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish MJ could still transform into the Demogoblin and like, curbstomp stormin' Norman

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I still seriously doubt that the OZ serum grants immortality.

That said, *if* it does, what does it mean about Mary-Jane or Harry?

tximinoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By tximinoman

Can someone tell me about how Peter came back from the dead please? I don't follow this book, I'm just interested.

it hasn't been entirely revealed yet. So far Osborn's claiming he's immortal so Peter (who has the same OZ formula through his veins) should be immortal too.

But then that opens up the question of what the hell happened to Harry since Osborn keeps saying he's dead but if I remember correctly he injected himself OZ as well... I don't know, this is just confusing.

As far as we all know this could not be Peter, although at this point I doubt he isn't the real deal (it'll be too cruel if Bendis re-introduce Peter to his family just to kill him again)

meatwadf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By meatwadf
meatwadf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cave_duck said:

it hasn't been entirely revealed yet. So far Osborn's claiming he's immortal so Peter (who has the same OZ formula through his veins) should be immortal too.

But then that opens up the question of what the hell happened to Harry since Osborn keeps saying he's dead but if I remember correctly he injected himself OZ as well... I don't know, this is just confusing.

As far as we all know this could not be Peter, although at this point I doubt he isn't the real deal (it'll be too cruel if Bendis re-introduce Peter to his family just to kill him again)

That's what I'm worried about. I really dig Miles, but if Bendis just brings back Peter just to be another clone or something, that would be kind of jerkish of him to do.

Xaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meatwadf said:

@tximinoman said:

@cave_duck said:

That's what I'm worried about. I really dig Miles, but if Bendis just brings back Peter just to be another clone or something, that would be kind of jerkish of him to do.

Seconded.

cmd735

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cmd735

I have a theory that will probably be wrong but when has that stopped anyone before. The way peter is framed in the "who is pulling our strings" bit makes me think that peter is a clone that has peters memories but knows he's a clone and is working for someone to gain the trust of peter's family and friends for some reason. Also I think the person behind is going to be kate's dad or family member that's why she gets all upset when she found out miles was spiderman.

tximinoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xaos said:

@meatwadf said:

@tximinoman said:

@cave_duck said:

Seconded.

At least Bendis has shown that Peter has no real intention of keep being Spider-Man. So even if he's definetly back Miles can still be Spider-Man (and I'm ok with it, as long as this is not just a way of have a plan B if the sales go down).

@cmd735 said:

I have a theory that will probably be wrong but when has that stopped anyone before. The way peter is framed in the "who is pulling our strings" bit makes me think that peter is a clone that has peters memories but knows he's a clone and is working for someone to gain the trust of peter's family and friends for some reason. Also I think the person behind is going to be kate's dad or family member that's why she gets all upset when she found out miles was spiderman.

Haven't thought about that but who knows, maybe you're right. What buggers me is that Peter woke up in some sort of lab/factory place. Not at the morgue, not in his grave, but in a lab far away from home. Maybe he's a clone and he doesn't know he's a clone yet.

I don't know, as long as Bendis keeps Miles being Spider-Man I'm ok with it, and I'm pretty excited to see how this ends.

meatwadf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xaos said:

@meatwadf said:

@tximinoman said:

@cave_duck said:

Seconded.

At least Bendis has shown that Peter has no real intention of keep being Spider-Man. So even if he's definetly back Miles can still be Spider-Man (and I'm ok with it, as long as this is not just a way of have a plan B if the sales go down).

@cmd735 said:

Haven't thought about that but who knows, maybe you're right. What buggers me is that Peter woke up in some sort of lab/factory place. Not at the morgue, not in his grave, but in a lab far away from home. Maybe he's a clone and he doesn't know he's a clone yet.

I don't know, as long as Bendis keeps Miles being Spider-Man I'm ok with it, and I'm pretty excited to see how this ends.

I would be perfectly fine with Miles staying Spiderman, and Peter (hopefully) being the real Peter and going off to do his own thing. Hell, if he staying in the superhero game, just make him the Scarlet Spider. lol

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Totally knew Osborn was gonna announce him as the father. Jeez norman!

He does that a lot.

"I'm your father!!!"

".. Okay, but you still owe me money for the pizza."

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cave_Duck

Thanks for the answers everyone!

IDontLikeBirds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else get a Star Wars/Darth Vader vibe with the "I am your father!" bit?

I really want to know what's up with the Spider Twins and how they tie into this.