Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

MILES MORALES ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #1

(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A/CA) David Marquez

PART ONE OF THE BIGGEST SPIDER-MAN STORY OF THE YEAR "REVIVAL"!

• MILES is back in action with a new status quo and a new outlook on life!

• A BIG BIG BIG villain from PETER PARKER's past is alive and well and about to turn New York upside down!

• The last page will have ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN fans SCREAMING!

• This issue can't be missed!

Item Code: MAR140697In Shops: 5/7/2014SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for depressed_insomniac
Depressed_Insomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sorta looks like they guy from Wanted

Lee_Everett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's even better with the text! I'm so excited for this title.

GrenadeFlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GrenadeFlow

I can't wait

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

I like how Bendis is poking fun at the running joke about how every important character who dies will eventually come back. xD

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#6  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

That's a cool costume

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I haven't the foggiest about this Ultimate Universe. Apparently this is supposed to be a good jumping point.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By TDK_1997

I hope Bendis continues to write a great Ultimate Spider-Man book and doesn't drop some bs bomb on us.

tximinoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure if I like that Norman is alive.

I mean, I can't say I'm surprised (because, let's be honest, the last time we saw him his dead was kind of ambiguous) but the death of Peter kind of feel pointless now. If Norman survived and Peter didn't it means Osborn won that battle, Peter was "happy" or at least "in peace with himself" when he died because he had saved everyone. He stopped Norman and the rest of the sinester six from killing his family, he sort of redeemed himself at last and all.

But if Norman is alive it means Norman won, it means Peter's family are still in danger, it means Peter's sacrifice was pointless.

Empurios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@tximinoman: On CBR is was a conversation about Norman and Peter, and since they both have Oz their probably both alive and in hiding. Peter, like you said probably feels content and started a new life.

fil123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure if I like that Norman is alive.

I mean, I can't say I'm surprised (because, let's be honest, the last time we saw him his dead was kind of ambiguous) but the death of Peter kind of feel pointless now. If Norman survived and Peter didn't it means Osborn won that battle, Peter was "happy" or at least "in peace with himself" when he died because he had saved everyone. He stopped Norman and the rest of the sinester six from killing his family, he sort of redeemed himself at last and all.

But if Norman is alive it means Norman won, it means Peter's family are still in danger, it means Peter's sacrifice was pointless.

agree 100%. Peters death doesnt feel the same anymore

kinda interested in seeing peter come back

tximinoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empurios: I hope not. I hope Peter stays dead. I love Peter, but I'm one of the few who belive we need new heroes, with new problems, new supporting characters and new villains. And I don't apply that only to Peter, don't get me wrong. For example, this year Batman turns 75, how many more times can we see him battle the same old villains? how many more times can we see Bruce Wayne having the same old problems with the same old supporting cast in the same old city?

In my opinion what marvel did with Ultimate Spider-Man was the best thing that has happened to Spider-Man in years. They gave Peter a hero's death, the one he deserved and then put Miles on the costume, a new character who turned out to be Peter's perfect replacement. I love Miles as a character, I love him as Spider-Man and even if I belive Peter could work as a supporting character (you know, not being Spider-Man but being someone who helps Miles or even trains him) we all know that if he's alive he will eventually become Spider-Man again.

And I don't want that.

Empurios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1