Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

MAGNETO #14

(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Gabriel Hernandez Walta (CA) Dan Panosian

• On the island of Genosha, the backdrop for his greatest triumphs and most devastating tragedies, Magneto is confronted by S.H.I.E.L.D.!

• But the Master of Magnetism doesn't stand alone...

Parental Advisory

Item Code: NOV140836In Shops: 1/21/2015SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

TheBlackHood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My single favorite Marvel title. I wonder how long until they take Polaris away from him too?

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mags is back on drugs...

oh...

snap...

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Shield is probably screwed.

LiveForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My single favorite Marvel title.

It's up there for me too. And I'm shocked. Love Magsy but did not expect this to be good. Wasn't enthused to hear it was Walta on art at first but man has he grown on me. Love how he has a different style for the flashback scenes. Just beautiful.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Bunn is still writing this. Interesting. His first story arc in Agent Venom left a bad taste in my mouth. I've been hesitant to give him another shot. (+)

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bunn is still writing this. Interesting. His first story arc in Agent Venom left a bad taste in my mouth. I've been hesitant to give him another shot. (+)

The series has been excellent since issue 1, so if you're willing, give it a go.

nateb1211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trivia question:

I remember ages ago Genosha being declared a mutant nation and Magneto their leader & representative. Then the Sentinels 'cleared' the island of pretty much everyone. But shouldn't it still be a nation under Magneto? Or was there something else that happened that changed this?

Anyway, I love Magneto's black uniform, I was never a fan of the more colourful outfits amongst the X-bunch.

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By UHypocrite

I love to see Magnus when he's not involving kids to fight unlike Cycky. But it looks like those new kids are willing to defend Magnus and fight for him. I don't think Marvel is planing to take away Polaris from Magneto and the twins are only temporary. They're Magneto's kids no matter what... all three of them.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Mags looks too stocky.

Avatar image for timetraveltravetz
TimeTravelTravetz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God I can't wait for this issue. MGH is not a drug, but a boost for his powers. He's not addicted and he only use it when necessary. It's the only way to protect his people. I know I would have done it :)

Viperians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto is the best. I'm very glad this book still exist and will continue to be. I really hope to see Polaris soon and really hoping to see a cross over between this book and Uncanny Avengers V2.

Lallypops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GENOSHA.....finally.

Betony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love to see a teamup with Magneto and Polaris from now on. And I agree with @uhypocrite, I don't think they'll retcon her bloodline. I really like Polaris, so if Marvel is still insistent about making the Maximoffs not his kids, then as long as they leave Polaris alone I'll be semi-happy.

Draksis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hoping to see a cross over between this book and Uncanny Avengers V2.

No pls no cross over. We had enough with Axis and it was all trash. Let Magneto be... that he's quite fine where he is without crossing books.

Magneto in Genosha is what I always wanted. I wonder if in the long run, we will get to see Cyclops.

Polaris IS Magneto's daughter regardless. What... the twins retcon isn't enough? And even though, I still believe the twins are his kids.

Avatar image for shadowofthelight
ShadowoftheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betony: I agree... absolutely. They better leave Polaris alone and also, they better bring back his twins lol.

Viperians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Viperians

@draksis said:

@viperians said:

hoping to see a cross over between this book and Uncanny Avengers V2.

No pls no cross over. We had enough with Axis and it was all trash. Let Magneto be... that he's quite fine where he is without crossing books.

Magneto in Genosha is what I always wanted. I wonder if in the long run, we will get to see Cyclops.

Polaris IS Magneto's daughter regardless. What... the twins retcon isn't enough? And even though, I still believe the twins are his kids.

Too bad cause we are getting one soon lol