#1 Posted by G-Man (18922 posts) - - Show Bio

LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD #1

(W) Al Ewing (A) Lee Garbett (CA) Jenny Frison

Old God - New Trickster!

Kid Loki's all grown up - and the God of Mischief is stronger, smarter, sexier and just plain sneakier than ever before. As Asgardia's one-man secret service, he's ready to lie, cheat, steal, bluff and snog his way through the twistiest, turniest and most treacherous missions the All-Mother can throw at him... starting with a heart-stopping heist on Avengers Tower - and the death of Thor! And that's just the beginning!

Would we lie to you? This is LOKI, true believer - we're lying to you RIGHT NOW!

Item Code: DEC130663In Shops: 2/5/2014SRP: $2.99

#2 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12674 posts) - - Show Bio

So excited for this series. I can't contain my excitement.

#3 Edited by darkbeam (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't care about this comic.It seems to be just for the Loki fan girls and not for the people who liked Loki before the movies.

#4 Edited by iaconpoint (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbeam: Indeed.

Loki has never been a sniveling, androgynous, "tween-wave" mama's boy. This is a totally different character than the one that's been established. But then again, it's marvelnow so what else should we expect.

#5 Edited by Maddpanda531 (1122 posts) - - Show Bio

Really looking forward to this series. I have a lot of faith in Ewing's abilities.

#6 Edited by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

AD&D. Of course Loki would play second edition. The most fiendishly diabolical of all editions.

#7 Posted by AlwaysTheBigSpoon (64 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: That's hilarious. I miss Chandler. I think I'm gonna go watch a few episodes now. Also, ditto. I better get myself acquainted with (Marvel) Norse Mythology. This is the first time I've heard of the "All-Mother."

#8 Posted by darkbeam (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@iaconpoint: that's one thing that worries me.Marvel continues to make there comics like there movies.And I happen to not love the movies as much as some people.

#9 Posted by Z3RO180 (6719 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good

#10 Posted by SiegeLoki (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure this series has a surprise or ten up it's sleeve.