Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

KORVAC SAGA #1

(W) Dan Abnett (A/CA) Otto Schmidt

• Lord Michael Korvac governs the Forest Hills, but his domain is threatened by rival lords, chaotic threats from beyond the Wall, and, worst of all, a dark madness that is spreading through the population.

• Led by the noble Major Victory, Korvac's loyal Guardians must find the source of the evil before it corrupts the world as they know it.

Rated T+

Item Code: APR150828In Shops: 6/24/2015SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

I will check this out.

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not a fan of the art, but a fan of the characters and writer... :)

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

Is it the quality of these scans that let the interior pages appear to be less exciting than the cover with its bright and beautifully vivid colors? Everything else would be rather disappointing really. The interior pages scream for more colors!

The interiors also look quite unbalanced. You can see Otto Schmidt is in new unfamiliar territory here. Let's hope he's getting more used to it as the series and story continues.

If this book hadn't Dan Abnett's name on it, I would not want to pick it up anymore based solely on this here preview.

AriesWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if this guy stopped doing XXX comics now that's he's in Marvel.

Nalnoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is great to see the Guardians of the Galaxy back! The movie was great, but too many people forget that these are the original Guardians of the Galaxy. Is that Nikki (with the fire powers) and is that Vision or his future self Mainframe?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453
deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone tell me why the Battle World domain populated by space faring adventurers and god like beings like Michael Korvac and Wonder Man has a suburban sounding name like Forrest Hills? Is it some kind of reference that I'm not aware off?