#1 Edited by G-Man (34325 posts) - - Show Bio

IRON PATRIOT #5

(W) Ales Kot (A/CA) Garry Brown

"UNBREAKABLE" PART 5

• The conclusion of "UNBREAKABLE" arrives -- and nothing will ever be the same!

• He could have fallen alone. But instead they ran to his rescue

• Losses on both sides multiply as the country spirals towards a new future

Item Code: MAY140851In Shops: 7/30/2014SRP: $3.99

Staff
#2 Posted by dondave (37465 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet

#3 Posted by dagmar_merrill (8638 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Ms-Lola (2820 posts) - - Show Bio

Why have I not been aware of this comic? I can't understand how I could have missed this. Issue 5 already? I am seriously stunned.

#5 Posted by RedLantern23 (884 posts) - - Show Bio

@hislolita: its not very good. Issue 5 is the last issue.

#6 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6299 posts) - - Show Bio

@hislolita said:

Why have I not been aware of this comic? I can't understand how I could have missed this. Issue 5 already? I am seriously stunned.

I think a lot of people missed it. The sales have been very low for some reason.

Quick chart to compare it other solo titles that started the same month:

#7 Posted by Ms-Lola (2820 posts) - - Show Bio

@hislolita: its not very good. Issue 5 is the last issue.

That's too bad. He made an appearance in Gambit's cancelled solo and it was great. I wish it was more qualitative. Thanks for letting me know.

@hislolita said:

I think a lot of people missed it. The sales have been very low for some reason.

Quick chart to compare it other solo titles that started the same month:

Oh my. Right down to just over 10K? That's gotta hurt. (also, I love your charts)

#8 Edited by daredevil21134 (11840 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Ms-Lola (2820 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134:

Exactly. Plus, it's kind of odd how news of Captain America's change in character almost feels the same as this in its presentation. Is there a connection between this and Marvel's decision? Considering the awful sales and the book's cancellation, I'm probably wrong but it's still weird. If this was a test, it failed but then again, where was the marketing push for this book in the first place? I think someone dropped the ball here.

#10 Posted by daredevil21134 (11840 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134:

Exactly. Plus, it's kind of odd how news of Captain America's change in character almost feels the same as this in its presentation. Is there a connection between this and Marvel's decision? Considering the awful sales and the book's cancellation, I'm probably wrong but it's still weird. If this was a test, it failed but then again, where was the marketing push for this book in the first place? I think someone dropped the ball here.

Big time.I see a lot of people saying they didn't even know it was out

#11 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6299 posts) - - Show Bio

@ms-lola: Yeah. I may be wrong, but it seems to be one of the lowest selling All-New Marvel Now! titles only outselling Doop, Ultimate FF and Deadly Hands Of Kung Fu. I thought he would have been more popular, especially with maybe a little extra interest because of the films.

And thanks. I find charts helpful in conversations like this. :)

#12 Edited by GrenadeFlow (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sad that this is the last issue