Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

INFINITY GAUNTLET #3

(W) Gerry Duggan, Dustin Weaver (A/CA) Dustin Weaver

SECRET WARS SERIES

• The search for the Infinity Stones continues.

• The family finds themselves allied with Thanos.

• Don't they know Thanos can't be trusted? No. Someone please tell them!

Rated T

Item Code: MAY150751In Shops: 8/5/2015SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

meh

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, they're calling them Infinity STONES in the comics too, now?

Mr. Kamikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

As much as I've been enjoying this series, it just bugs me that they keep bringing in a million and one different Novas and not one of them is Richard Rider -.-

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This book is great! Ready for issue three :)

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

It's decent

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

As much as I've been enjoying this series, it just bugs me that they keep bringing in a million and one different Novas and not one of them is Richard Rider -.-

Me too! I want to see Rider soon

AndySynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AndySynn

@mr__kamikaze: I get the feeling that Bendis would throw a tantrum if they did. His "what really happened to Rich Ryder" tale just reeked of him breaking someone else's favourite toy just because he could, and so he could "leave his mark".

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@kokemabb200: There is not one, but two Rider! Are you happy now? :)

[Sorry, I can't resist! :) ]

greeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reactor: they have always been called infinity stones long before the movies.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@reactor: That's what they've always been called.

Lemuel15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: Pretty sure that they've always been called the infinity gems.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lemuel15: Ah that's right. Stones just sound so natural.

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By scavengerFist

@andysynn said:

@mr__kamikaze: I get the feeling that Bendis would throw a tantrum if they did. His "what really happened to Rich Ryder" tale just reeked of him breaking someone else's favourite toy just because he could, and so he could "leave his mark".

Screw Bendis, what he did was plain disgusting. At least Sam Alexander paid his respects.

Mr. Kamikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andysynn said:

Screw Bendis, what he did was plain disgusting. At least Sam Alexander paid his respects.

I mean, to be fair I do like Sam Alexander a lot (I know he wasn't created by Bendis, but Bendis arguably did the most for the character). He was annoying in the show, but in the comics he's quite fun and endearing.

I just...ya know, wish they'd bring back Rider.

Also it's about time they acknowledged his brother having joined the Nova Corps in one of the recent issues of Nova. I was already thinking they just decided to pretend that never happened. Now we just need an actual follow up to what the hell happened to them all and Namorita.

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scavengerfist said:
@andysynn said:

I mean, to be fair I do like Sam Alexander a lot (I know he wasn't created by Bendis, but Bendis arguably did the most for the character). He was annoying in the show, but in the comics he's quite fun and endearing.

Also it's about time they acknowledged his brother having joined the Nova Corps in one of the recent issues of Nova. I was already thinking they just decided to pretend that never happened. Now we just need an actual follow up to what the hell happened to them all and Namorita.

Wait, whose brother? They could make Rich and Sam coexist, that would be more interesting. That Black Vortex crossover issue proved Sam is worthy of wearing his helmet.

Mr. Kamikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr__kamikaze said:
@scavengerfist said:
@andysynn said:

Wait, whose brother? They could make Rich and Sam coexist, that would be more interesting. That Black Vortex crossover issue proved Sam is worthy of wearing his helmet.

Rich's brother. Towards the end of Rider's series, his brother and like two or three other humans joined the Nova Corps. And then Rich died and none of that was ever mentioned again. At least, not until Nova #29, when Sam finally came to Rich's parents to give them Rich's old helmet and inform them he had died and they mentioned their other son who had went into space with Rich. And then Sam left and...that was that.

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr__kamikaze: That's sad. Why don't they get their act together and reform the Nova Corps?!?

Adam_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting direction at least. Some of the titles coming out of this are hit and miss, at least this one seems more grounded.