Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

INDESTRUCTIBLE HULK #15

(W) Mark Waid (A) Aaron Kim Jacinto, Mahmud A. Asrar (CA) Mukesh Singh

"HULK AGENT OF T.I.M.E." CONCLUSION!

• The final stand against the CHRONARCHISTS!

• The HULK returns to present-day--but WHICH Hulk?

• And whatever became of BRUCE BANNER?

Item Code: SEP130714 In Shops: 11/20/2013 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

interesting.

I know it's only a preview, but I gotta remark about something here.

The Hulk can already destroy mountains with a single punch. So saying he can destroy one by landing on it really isn't much of a selling point. It's akin to saying, "Ted has been working out so much that he is now strong enough to lift a gallon of milk!"

And likewise; Hulk is already widely known as a force of nature. A dozen tornadoes? Storm could do that in her sleep. Now if the dialogue read like a thousand tornadoes... then we'd may be getting somewhere. It might have helped if he said all the heroes of Earth and then some to take down this Hulk instead of all the armies of the world, which Hulk hasn't had a problem dealing with if one recalls his exploits in the past on the run as Savage Hulk.

I'm only stating this because if Mark Waid wants to prove this Hulk is more powerful than usual, he's needs to show more than tell and actually prove it, but that might be a problem since he hasn't really shown anything of great degree to prove that the Hulk is indestructible either.

I'm not nitpicking, I'm merely stating some facts and my opinion on the subject. I can only hope this issue will prove me wrong. If not, well... let us see, shall we?