Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #19

(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A/CA) Ed McGuinness

AN ORIGINAL SIN TIE-IN!

• Last we checked, Star-Lord, Thanos, and Nova were trapped in the Cancerverse...

• But Star-Lord and Thanos seem to be running around just fine.

• So what exactly happened to Richard Rider?

Rated T

Item Code: JUL140641In Shops: 9/24/2014SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

First.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

This is going to be great, but I know at the end I'll be anxious about next issue.

DrThanos91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

I'm ready for this ,as is everyone who loves Richard Rider(myself included) now there are some things I'm not sure how to respond on...I hope it explain why Star lord changed his outfit(I liked it) and how does Thanos power send Drax there?..not griping,I merely am voicing my curiosity

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Transformers1024

I'm really tempted to pick this up since I'm curious to know how both Quill and Thanos survives the cancerverse, and finally learn the truth about what happened to Richard Rider - but on the other hand, I dropped this title a while back due to the poorly written dialogue, which doesn't look like it has improved in the slightest...

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ducey13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe I'm missing something (If I am, please remind me, it's been awhile since I read the Thanos Imperative) but why can't Star-Lord hold onto the Cosmic Cube for an extender period of time without it destroying him? In the past Humans (Quill's half Spartax) have always been able to touch the Cosmic Cube without it consuming them immediately. This just feels soooooo much like the ending to the Guardians of the Galaxy movie when Quill can't hold on to the Infinity Gem but for a few moments! The ending of the Movie was GREAT but here it just feels copied and lazy. I'm usually the guy who praises Bendis for his work on Daredevil, Ultimate Spider-Man, and New Avengers vol. 1, but this is ridiculous.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@transformers1024: I also dropped it a while back due to the poor dialogue and characterizations. I did pick up the last issue though to finally find out what happened to Richard Rider and neither have improved since I last read an issue. I will pick up the next two though just to know what happened to one of my favorite characters.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackice709: yeah its annoying some times. i don't like people making a comment like that, saying "FIRST". sounds childish to me.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackice709: yeah its annoying some times. i don't like people making a comment like that, saying "FIRST". sounds childish to me.

Titan started it

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really looking forward to this issue, as it directly involves the fate of two of my favorite characters: Peter Quill & Richard Rider, with the emphasis on Rich. I'm anxiously awaiting what happens, hopeful it'll lead to Rich's return; not counting on it but hope it sows the seeds for it or makes some kind of loophole where he can. I knew there had to be more to what happened; regardless of what the cover shows, I knew Quill wouldn't just leave Rich; there's a deeper reason & I'm glad this huge loose end is finally explored. I just hope it turns out well for both the characters of Rich & Peter, esp. Rich, who has been absent from the MU for WAY too long. It's just awesome seeing him in action again in these pages! Regardless of everything though, McGuinness can draw some badass action scenes. (Been following the guy's work since Vampirella Strikes from Harris..man I'm really dating myself now...)

Avatar image for thebattlecalculatot
TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

These comics never fail to amaze me.