Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

GUARDIANS OF KNOWHERE #2

(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A/CA) Mike Deodato

SECRET WARS SERIES

• In a colony of thugs and criminals, there's plenty of work in maintaining the "peace" of Knowhere

• But a new power is rising, one that threatens to tear apart the threadbare fabric of the celestial head's society.

• The mantle of a Guardian weighs heavily on its bearers shoulders.

• Will those destined to safeguard Battleworld's moon accept that burden in time to save its citizens?

Rated T

Item Code: MAY150748In Shops: 8/5/2015SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay, ahh... The continuation seems kind of odd here. In last issue Rocket just shot this Yotat guy right in the face after he had blown up the house around Rocket and his friends to get Drax and now they're just fine & dandy?

Continunquences smontinunquences but the art is as pretty as ever.

Avatar image for the_mighty_monarch
The Mighty Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1450

User Lists: 4

I love how the text on the cover is trying to be really dramatic; but Yotat is the least intimidating name ever. It just sounds utterly goofy no matter how you say it.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_mighty_monarch: Yeah, makes me think either a brand of soya milk yoghurt (Yoza) or that Russian smart phone (Yota phone)... And neither of them are terribly intimidating products. In any case it doesn't really matter what name that creep carries as long as Bendis builds him properly because otherwise he'll be just another cardboard nemesis.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Having read the last 2 issues of GOK... I have only one question: Why the F--- wasn't Bendis writing about stuff like this when he was penning GOTG v2? Sure it still bears some of Bendis' hallmarks of dragging out scenes but there's something actually going on now and an actual plot.

What I'm worried now is that there's only a few issues left before this serie ends.