Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

FANTASTIC FOUR #14

(W) James Robinson (A) Leonard Kirk (CA) Greg Land

• The team begins their hunt for the missing REED RICHARDS as the ALL-NEW INVADERS seek the missing children of the FUTURE FOUNDATION.

• Meanwhile the villain who is behind everything reveals his motives to Reed stretch far back into REED AND SUE'S PAST.

• VALERIA comes back to America. But whose side is she on?

Rated T+

Item Code: OCT140872In Shops: 12/17/2014SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

This run has been so amazing, I love the Fantastic Four and I hate what Marvel is doing.

batmite1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By batmite1995

@captainmarvel4ever: I agree I love this run and it is a shame that marvel is canceling this instead of some avengers title

Crimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Crimz

So the big bad was obsessed with Sue and hated Reed for being with her? Also really liking the art. Why is this ending and we are getting more Spider-clones and Avengers. Depressing.

Also, did Reed make Lola? If he did that's cool.

Avatar image for tearofthedragon
TearoftheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TearoftheDragon

Why do they have to follow a path already walked. Doom, Namor, a new dude. All for the love of Sue. Agree with

@captainmarvel4ever: I agree I love this run and it is a shame that marvel is canceling this instead of some avengers title.

There are so many Avengers title, nothing makes any sense as too much is happening at the same time that just couldn't. Each story is ok by itself but continuity is all over the place.

BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 13

I think that what they are doing with the F4 is actually going to be a great direction. Also I have had some issues with this series so far.

BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 13

@crimz said:

Also, did Reed make Lola? If he did that's cool.

Maybe it is another small dig at them not having the movie rights to F4, like they belong in the MCU

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

This run has been so amazing, I love the Fantastic Four and I hate what Marvel is doing.

@captainmarvel4ever: I agree I love this run and it is a shame that marvel is canceling this instead of some avengers title

I'm still unsure if the story line in Avengers and New Avengers is an alternative reality thing or not.