No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

So...is that who he's getting hitched with?

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Aha. So she finds the only person she can kiss more than once, that isn't the Prince of Evil.

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 31

Aha. So she finds the only person she can kiss more than once, that isn't the Prince of Evil.

I really hope there's genuine surprise when he fails to be deceased.

Honestly I'm surprised by how much I'm enjoying this book. I still think it's a bit overpriced. But it's definitely fun.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akbogert: I'm definitely enjoying it. I can't wait to see how this turns out for the wedding in the main title.

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akbogert: I'm definitely enjoying it. I can't wait to see how this turns out for the wedding in the main title.

My one point of consternation is that, as much as I hate speaking of "shipping" and "OTPs" and whatnot, I really don't think Deadpool belongs with anyone other than Death. It's an epic, memorable romance, and I don't see any reason to disrupt that. Maybe this book will do a good job of making a case for someone else, but Death ought to at least be considered/brought up before I'll embrace it :)

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akbogert: I definitely agree. I do, however, think that this wedding is going to turn out to be a lot more than it seems, so I'm taking every new development with enthusiasm, but with a grain of salt.

Did you play the Deadpool game, btw? Gave a really nice nod to Deadpool and Death's relationship. It was awesome.

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kal_smahboi: I did not. As a gamer, it's difficult for me to play subpar games... which is to say, the actual gameplay mechanics have to be enjoyable, and I read too many reviews from non-comic folks that said actually playing got pretty repetitive pretty fast.

I also thought some of the misogyny/humor was too lowbrow for my tastes -- admittedly always a potential problem for Deadpool, depending on who is writing him.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kal'smahboi

@akbogert: The gameplay was nothing special, to be sure, but it wasn't bad, either. The cut scenes and general craziness cut it up nicely, too, so I didn't feel bored at any point. It was honestly like watching a 10 hour movie. I recommend playing with a friend in the room. It was just a lot of fun.

Some of the humor was lowbrow, but most of it was just fun. I recommend it, if you can find it for cheap. I grabbed mine on Black Friday.