inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

They’re back, baby! Reunited and it feels so good! Cable and Deadpool, together again. Shooting and stabbing their way into your hearts and comic shops this December in DEADPOOL & CABLE: SPLIT SECOND #1 – the print adaptation of the smash hit Marvel Infinite Comic series.

Fan-favorite Cable & Deadpool creative team of Fabian Nicieza & Reilly Brown bring you a brand new adventure of the Merc With a Mouth and the Soldier With a Scowl. Cable has received a terrifying vision of the future brought on by the assassination of one man. Now he’ll do anything to prevent that horrible timeline from becoming reality. Too bad Deadpool has been hired to hill that guy. This is going to get messy. And just who is the mysterious Split Second, who’s causing all sorts of trouble for this titanic twosome. Find out when DEADPOOL & CABLE: SPLIT SECOND #1 comes to comic shops this December!

DEADPOOL & CABLE: SPLIT SECOND #1 (of 3) (OCT150825)

Written by FABIAN NICIEZA & REILLY BROWN

Art & Cover by REILLY BROWN

Variant Covers by KRIS ANKA (OCT150826) and ROB LIEFELD (OCT150827)

FOC – 11/23/15, On-Sale – 12/30/15

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lanhdongls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

That variant cover is just atrocious Liefeld should go kill himself.I fear for Bad Blood.

lebefrei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, the comic is called Deadpool & Cable, yet the preview only has Deadpool scenes. Of course. Okay, Marvel, we get it.

Cable, Old Man Logan, and Steve Rogers need to have a Badass Grandpa fight, though.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@lanhdongls: You decided people should kill themselves over their art skill? What is wrong with you?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4 the_stegman  Moderator

His "jokes" are painfully lame.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Dat Liefeild cover tho.. Holy s*** that was jarring. I was like "cool cover... cool cover... WHAT THA??!!"

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

It's good to see the duo again.

DamoMinimus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually I think Liefeld made a good fist of it with Deadpool. Hmm, poor choice of words, I just saw Cable's hand.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God you could hold an artistic lecture on everything wrong with Liefield's cover.

Lantern1210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lantern1210

@lanhdongls: Really? Maybe you should take your own advice. Too many hateful douchebags such as yourself using up precious resources and oxygen.

Essenemg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Typo -> "Too bad Deadpool has been hired to hill that guy."

galeme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the art. Looking forward to read this.

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much hate on liefeld.... im sure most of you on here weren't even born yet when liefeld originally came out with DP.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

not enough pouches

Dredd_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donmeca2020: I remember when he was the hot young artist brought in to rescue The New Mutants, and I collected the title long before it. I'm not a fan of his style, and his artwork hasn't really evolved as much as one would hope after so many years. At least his proportion issues have been toned down somewhat. Deadpool on the Bad Blood cover is 5 3/4 heads tall, so he still does have some scale problems.

Prospero_Locke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like deadpool is due for some obnoxious change that makes his popularity dive. I could just really do with a lot less of him. Glad to see cable with his buddy again though

justinisdrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'd pay triple to just to have the regular cover vs Liefield's variant. ugh.

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredd_78 said:

@donmeca2020: I remember when he was the hot young artist brought in to rescue The New Mutants, and I collected the title long before it. I'm not a fan of his style, and his artwork hasn't really evolved as much as one would hope after so many years. At least his proportion issues have been toned down somewhat. Deadpool on the Bad Blood cover is 5 3/4 heads tall, so he still does have some scale problems.

i literally have one or two comics from back then with his art in it, but at least the kids here should give the guy respect when it's due. If his art is that bad what do we call the current art style from current squirrel girl and silk artists?? if people consider that great then I don't know what people on here are smoking....

Also i said it in the last thread that everyone was bashing liefeld and i'll say it again. I JUST CAN NOT STAND THE LITTLE NIPPLE ATOP OF DEADPOOL'S MASK.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

@lanhdongls: You decided people should kill themselves over their art skill? What is wrong with you?

~MiB

Inb4 someone says Liefeld deserves the constant hate and death-wishes because he raged on twitter -__-

Stellar421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like deadpool is due for some obnoxious change that makes his popularity dive. I could just really do with a lot less of him. Glad to see cable with his buddy again though

I agree.

Stellar421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i literally have one or two comics from back then with his art in it, but at least the kids here should give the guy respect when it's due. If his art is that bad what do we call the current art style from current squirrel girl and silk artists?? if people consider that great then I don't know what people on here are smoking....

Also i said it in the last thread that everyone was bashing liefeld and i'll say it again. I JUST CAN NOT STAND THE LITTLE NIPPLE ATOP OF DEADPOOL'S MASK.

I agree. Get rid of that stupid nipple. And I too don't understand the Liefeld hate while people praise the art in Squirrel Girl. All the mouths on EVERY panel look the same and it looks like the characters were drawn by a 12 year old.

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donmeca2020 said:

I agree. Get rid of that stupid nipple. And I too don't understand the Liefeld hate while people praise the art in Squirrel Girl. All the mouths on EVERY panel look the same and it looks like the characters were drawn by a 12 year old.

squirrel girl art looks very close to a few of those cartoons you see on cartoon network during the kiddie hours..... as far as liefeld goes while people don't like to admit it. He was kinda like a big thing in comic art back in the 90s. with liefeld,mcfarlane,lee,keith,kneown all leave their companies and creating Image comics, i think that right there was a big thing.

People like it or not Liefeld is still a celeb comic artist, and people still go to get his signature and meet him at conventions. the guy by no means is broke or hurting because like alot of you say " His art is horrid" please.....

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@stellar421 said:
@donmeca2020 said:

squirrel girl art looks very close to a few of those cartoons you see on cartoon network during the kiddie hours..... as far as liefeld goes while people don't like to admit it. He was kinda like a big thing in comic art back in the 90s. with liefeld,mcfarlane,lee,keith,kneown all leave their companies and creating Image comics, i think that right there was a big thing.

People like it or not Liefeld is still a celeb comic artist, and people still go to get his signature and meet him at conventions. the guy by no means is broke or hurting because like alot of you say " His art is horrid" please.....

Or how about both Squirrel Girl and Liefeld art are horrible.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By Heatblaze

@lanhdongls said:

That variant cover is just atrocious Liefeld should go kill himself.I fear for Bad Blood.

Don't say garbage like that here.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Reilly Brown is such a great artist, I love his vision of Deadpool.