#1 Edited by G-Man (19152 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL #25.NOW

(W) Gerry Duggan, Brian Posehn (A) Mike Hawthorne (CA) Mark Brooks

DEADPOOL REACHES RECORD-BREAKING ISSUE #25!

"Deadpool vs. S.H.I.E.L.D.," Part 5 of 5.

First Marvel NOW! title to reach the landmark 25th issue! Avengers doesn't count. Because. When Deadpool re-killed the reanimated dead Presidents of the United States, Agent Gorman of S.H.I.E.L.D. stiffed him on his well-earned pay. Now, his vengeance is finally wrought! But now that former S.H.I.E.L.D Agent Preston's consciousness is stuck inside his head, will she be ok with this wreaking? And is all this SHIELD stuff a shameless cash in because of the TV show? Ask guest-star AGENT COULSON!

Item Code: JAN140654In Shops: 3/12/2014SRP: $2.99

Staff
#2 Posted by dondave (38978 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO

#3 Posted by deadpool25mm (635 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12988 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't express how much I love this series but this preview is a great example.

#5 Posted by CF12793 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

c'mon Deadpool, do you really have to make it so hard to prove that you actually have fighting skills? I mean, it's Crossbones. CROSSBONES.

He's a strong human with fighting skills. You're that, and better. I've SEEN what you can do in combat. When you let loose, you can stand up to guys like Wolverine and Iron Fist.

anyways, looks like a fun issue

#6 Posted by k4tzm4n (35169 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

c'mon Deadpool, do you really have to make it so hard to prove that you actually have fighting skills? I mean, it's Crossbones. CROSSBONES.

He's a strong human with fighting skills. You're that, and better. I've SEEN what you can do in combat. When you let loose, you can stand up to guys like Wolverine and Iron Fist.

anyways, looks like a fun issue

Cap has called that guy one of his "toughest customers," so I wouldn't exactly write Brock Rumlow off. Deadpool should win, but it shouldn't be easier, either. Besides, context is key. Clearly, Deadpool isn't feeling the fight all that much and I wouldn't be surprised if he swiftly ends it in the next page. ;)

Staff
#7 Edited by Mangakid1995 (304 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow I don't think I have ever been so concerned for a characters mental health before.

#8 Posted by MideonNViscera (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Since when does Crossbones care about women and children?

#9 Posted by CaptainHoopla (1229 posts) - - Show Bio

That's some funny stuff up there! Love this book, can't wait. Also love both of those variant covers. That's probably the best animal one I've seen.